v75 Megastory- Play Unlimited

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF V75 MEGASTORY.

+2
Canop
Jessica12
6 posters

Hacker D: [screenshots]

Jessica12
    Jessica12

Hacker D: [screenshots] Empty Hacker D: [screenshots]

Post by Jessica12 Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:10 am

I first noticed this guy because of an announcement that the server made, I noticed the name is a name that a lot of the hackers in GMS use [variations of the two letters at least]. I looked into it and I noticed his damage. I typed in @callgm and called for any gm that was online to chat me, I don't know if this command works or not, but if it does or doesn't there wasn't anyone coming to me or chatting me so I assumed that everyone had gone to bed by that time. So I figured I'd take some screenshots and collect as much information on this guy as I could. I managed to get 3 in game screenshots of him and two of his ranking information that was on the ranks when he was online and talking to me.

Hacker D: [screenshots] Stats3b

EDIT: I don't know if it cuts it off in other screens but it cuts off on my screen his level is 250. Sorry if it cut it off.

Hacker D: [screenshots] Stats2c

Hacker D: [screenshots] Vvwwvvvvwvvwdamagehack

this screenshot alone would convince 98.5% of the people looking at this, but I choose to not end up hanging this be thrown back at me by people that reply, so I took the route of getting more evidence, his ranking information would convince the other 1.5% of the people but I still wanted to take it further.

Hacker D: [screenshots] Vvwwvvvvwvvwdamagehacks

His main account name, I don't know if this is useful or not, or what decision will be come to for how to deal with his main account but throwing it in there just because it could be useful.

Hacker D: [screenshots] Vvwwvvvvwvvwnamehack

If you didn't see in the description, I did say he was nice, he requested me and so that I wouldn't cause suspicion of conflict about his hacking I accepted his request and found that even his name was hacked, I assume knowing the hidden part of the username might be helpful, but if I am off then I am not killing anyone by putting it in there. I asked him why his name was put into a different, and unlabled group and he claimed he was special, I played dumb and asked him how he was special and he claimed he was awesome. I mean if he didn't hack or suggest that I join him in another server I probably would have agreed that he was awesome but like I said earlier, hackers get on my last nerve.

OT: I was very sad to learn that Hidden and Spoiler in the forums don't work properly, I was really hoping to save space.

Last edited by Jessica12 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:15 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fail spoilers ):)
    Canop
    Friendly User
    Friendly User

Hacker D: [screenshots] Empty Re: Hacker D: [screenshots]

Post by Canop Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am

Yea 2 rbs and you can hit 2.147bill.......Ban hammer???

Clearly he is hacking damg hack (god mode can't kill them at 2 rbs and not die) And his name is hacked as for his main idk what can be done on him seeing as this is the one he hacks on but watching his main would be something to do.

Btw nice job on this jess its some realy good pics ^^
    Jessica12
    Jessica12

Post by Jessica12 Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:29 am

I tried my hardest to get it right this time, I've got one other person banned for hacking but I failed the second time I tried because I forgot to screenshot when the guy got the Achievements "hit 10k" and "hit 99k" at the same time with no rebirths at lv37, and by the time I could say anything to a gm he had already leveled himself to 14x so no one believed me. I understand the concept of screenshoting, always have but I guess I assumed on that one that it was so bluntly obvious and out in the open that he would get caught right away but he didn't. that was a my bad.

But this time I refused to not be taken seriously. Very Happy
    Scott
    Friendly User
    Friendly User

Location : Hello, I am [GM] Scott. I am really friendly and is currently rank 1 Rebirther :)

Post by Scott Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:46 am

I remember him.I hanged with him for awhile.I also assumed he was a hacker cause of his werid unusual name.He seemed like a cool guy so I just left him alone..
    Scott
    Friendly User
    Friendly User

Location : Hello, I am [GM] Scott. I am really friendly and is currently rank 1 Rebirther :)

Post by Scott Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:46 am

Well nice job though Smile
    Canop
    Friendly User
    Friendly User

Post by Canop Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:21 pm

It is some good work Hopefully a gm will think the same and give him his just dues. xD
    Shodru
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Shodru Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:28 pm

Jessica, if it is a hacker why are u talking to him like it is ur friend?

Shodru
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Shodru Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:28 pm

and most of hackers are leaving the map or sign off, so it could be ur friend that helps u to become an assist or GM.
    Jessica12
    Jessica12

Post by Jessica12 Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:25 pm

Shodru wrote:Jessica, if it is a hacker why are u talking to him like it is ur friend.

You catch more flies with honey then you vinegar. I wasn't exactly talking to him like he was a friend, but more like a person I wanted to know more about but not in a suspicious way that would tip him off that I was planning on screenshoting his actions.
    EDIT: I also believe that everyone, hacker or not deserves some level of respect, if you don't give it why expect others to respect you back. I feel that hacking is a waste of time and shouldn't be done but on the same level, we are all human, and humans make mistakes, being rude isn't the proper way to handle hackers.

Shodru wrote:and most of hackers are leaving the map or sign off, so it could be ur friend that helps u to become an assist or GM.

I really am not desperate to become a GM though I love being a GM but it is not my biggest priority right now. I don't know why this guy was so nice to me but he was, I don't have an explanation for anything anyone does but one thing I don't do is go around lying and having my friends hack a server just because I want to be a GM. I would never risk the respect of others just to get a position in a server.

I do not control how a hacker reacts to another player, but I do believe a part of his kindness was because he thought I was naive to hacking and that he was hoping I would think he was just really pro. I am not this person so I do not know what was going through his head, anything I say will just be a guess, I have no way of proving that my theories are correct or incorrect I just hope he gets the punishment that is deserved.

I am not choosing to report people for hacking because it will make me look good or something I do it because I do want to be able to make Megastory a home for myself and if at the same time it helps keep other people from thinking that this server allows hackers then that's fine with me.

I'm sorry he was nice to me if that is what you want me to say. I don't know how to prove that I don't know this person other then the exchanges that happened that night but I would hope that my word would be good enough for you. I have yet to prove myself untrustworthy am I wrong?
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Lazy Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:33 am

Nice work, Jessica. This could help us out a lot.(:
    Shodru
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Shodru Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:34 pm

Sorry jessica. i believe u. =)
    Jessica12
    Jessica12

Post by Jessica12 Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:09 pm

Shodru wrote:Sorry jessica. i believe u. =)

Thank you, it means a lot to me. (:

and thank you Lazy, I really hope it does help out. Smile
    RottenMochi
    RottenMochi

Post by RottenMochi Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:11 pm

dang wtf...max dmg ? Lol not even a gm can do that ! His name is obviously hacked Lol....-BAN HAMMER- (wish I was a gm)
    READ MY GM APP !!!!!! GODLY !
    https://megastory.forummotion.com/gm-application-f4/rottenmochi-s-gm-application-t154.htm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:30 am