v75 Megastory- Play Unlimited

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF V75 MEGASTORY.

+5
Shodru
Canop
mahbuckkit
Lazy
ImThisKid97
9 posters

Lazy is always talking about my family

ImThisKid97
    Snail
    Snail

Lazy is always talking about my family Empty Lazy is always talking about my family

Post by ImThisKid97 Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:16 pm

Lazy is ALWAYS talking about my family, he called my whole family stupid. He said my mom is a fat whore, he said my sister is a dumb ass like me. IT IS NOT FUNNY, i don't even do anything to him. I could just be talking to a GM and he comes and starts talking about me and my whole family saying how they are stupid and stuff. I just want something done about this.

And i apologize for my language up there.
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Lazy is always talking about my family Empty Re: Lazy is always talking about my family

Post by Lazy Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:42 pm

When am i ALWAYS talking your family? Did I talk about your mom? I only said you, your sister, and cousin. Do you see the word about your mom in there? Didn't think so.

I said your family is "DISRESPECTFUL" and "Needs to learn more things". I don't see the world dumb in there either.
    First of all, when I do events. You, your sister, and cousin always DISRESPECTS the host. For example I was hosting a true or false event. Then your sister chose the wrong answer(False). Then I told her she has to go outside because she lost. She says why? I said because you chose the wrong answer so you lost. She says why did i lose? I say again, because you chose the wrong answer and that's why you lose. She says no i want to stay here. I say the rules are that you have to leave or you can't participate for the rest of the day. She afks on me. So I start a new event. She comes to it. I say you can't come here because I said if you stayed at the last event and didn't go out then you can't participate for the next event. She says wow i cannot even play a event no fair u r stupid i was afk. Then I say you could have went out before you afk'd. She says i did go out ogm wen i afk. I said you didn't you were there until the event was over. She afks once again then she logs or something, cause I didn't see her after that.

You always ask me questions even when I say wait. Such as when I do fashion show and JQ events. Such as..When I'm getting people for events. You go CAN WE START COMN WE BEEN WAITING 4EVER even though it's been like a minute or so. and when I'm doing fashion shows. COMN WUT IS STHEME, and I say we have to wait for more players in order is start. Then you go WOW THIS IS LAME U DON NO HOW 2 DO EVENT NOOBS. I then say You can always leave. Then you say..NO I WANT PRIZE EVEN THO IT SUK EVERYBODY CAN GET BETTER THAN YOU STUPID NOOB -.-. I then tell you you're disqualified for the whole day. Then you leave. You also always swear, you told me I was a FUCKING STUPID BITCH DONT TELL ME ABOUT MY SISTER I WILL FUCK U UP -.-. How nice.

Your cousin always compares me to other people. He said that I was a noob and I can't train people for shit. He said I have hella levels, low damage, nnob everything, he can do everything than me, etc. Even when I was training him, awesome right?

Your sister and cousin are so nice, they both called you retarded and stupid. How awesome eh?
    And as you say, your so called "cousin" keeps getting you in trouble and banned. You have a great family alright.

ImThisKid97
    Snail
    Snail

Lazy is always talking about my family Empty Re: Lazy is always talking about my family

Post by ImThisKid97 Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:01 pm

what are u saying.....bro lunar was there so we can go ask him, he yelled at you and told you to shut up like 3 or 4 times, are u like high over your head......i don't give a shit dont fucking talk about my family. DO NOT TALK ABOUT MY SISTER, DO NOT TALK ABOUT MY COUSIN, AND DO NOT TALK ABOUT ME. YOU DONT KNOW ME. IVE NEVER PUT YOUR FAMILYS NAME IN MY MOUTH EVER, EVEN THOUGH I HAD ALOT TO SAY I DIDNT TALK ABOUT ANY OF YOUR FAMILY. IDK WHAT MY COUSIN DID OR SAID BUT THAT YOU AND HIS PROBLEM OKAY, THATS NOT MINE, BUT STILL DONT TALK ABOUT MYY FAMILY. AND YOU DID TALK ABOUT MY MOM. WHY ARE YOU GOING TO LIE. AND I HAVE THE SCREENSHOT OF WHEN YOU SAID "IM GOING TO MAKE UP THINGS ABOUT YOU TO".

[img]Lazy is always talking about my family Maple011[/img]
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Lazy Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:16 pm

You're right I did say that. But I SHOULD have made up things about you.(:

And yeah Lunar told me to shut up 3 or 4 times and you don't give a shit about what?
    ImThisKid97
    Snail
    Snail

Post by ImThisKid97 Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:28 pm

I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT MY COUSIN SAID OR DID TO YOU, DONT TALK ABOUT THEM LIKE THAT, HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I TALKED ABOUT YOUR WHOLE FAMILY?? HUH HOW WOULD YOU LIKE THAT??
    mahbuckkit
    mahbuckkit
    Active User
    Active User

Post by mahbuckkit Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:37 am

FORUM RAGE.. SOLVE UR SHT SOMEWHERE ELSE PLEASE :O
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Lazy Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:02 am

I wouldn't care because you don't know them or have ever talked to them.(:
    Canop
    Friendly User
    Friendly User

Post by Canop Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:33 am

Ok i can't say stuff on all of it.I did not see most of it but the event parts i see what he is saying.We host events for the players don't even have to but we want to do it for you all.So all we ask is that you do as we say so we can get the event going much faster and smoother for when we have to deal with the ones that don't want to do as we say it runes the hole event for the rest of the player having to wait on them. So if Lazy and I say something do it or you will be dq from that event and the next.And if we have to keep getting on to you then a 1 day event ban will be given. But this much lazy is saying i know the rest i have no idea.
    Shodru
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Shodru Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:13 pm

Guys, please dont make an forum topic about this.

if u want to make it over talk to a GM but do not post it on the forums to make people feel alone.

please stop talking about this.
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Lazy Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:12 am

He created this topic to get me banned actually, you know that right?
    Admin-Nick
    Admin-Nick
    Friendly User
    Friendly User

Post by Admin-Nick Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:29 pm

Is there still the problem, or has it been solved?
    Scott
    Friendly User
    Friendly User

Location : Hello, I am [GM] Scott. I am really friendly and is currently rank 1 Rebirther :)

Post by Scott Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:56 pm

Just don't bring it in the game 0.o I hope you guys worked it out or somethin
    l4d2bob
    l4d2bob
    Friendly User
    Friendly User

Post by l4d2bob Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:12 pm

mahbuckkit wrote:FORUM RAGE.. SOLVE UR SHT SOMEWHERE ELSE PLEASE :O

i Lol'd . I hate forum rage.
    RottenMochi
    RottenMochi

Post by RottenMochi Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:44 pm

guys cmon just make it up....No1 is stupid...no1 is retarded. just be friends guys...were suppose to have fun here not fight over each other.
    kid since ur sister won't leave the fm (event room) then why don't u tell her to...don't u guys live together ? (PROBLEM SOLVED) Lazy you don't have to fight back man...be a bigger person. You guys are at a age that should be matured already and you guys are still fighting over a lil reason ? Grow up man...I'm just trying to make a point here man. Don't get mad at me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content