v75 Megastory- Play Unlimited

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF V75 MEGASTORY.

2 posters

Assist_Aqua's Gm application :)

bball4life
    Snail
    Snail

Assist_Aqua's Gm application :) Empty Assist_Aqua's Gm application :)

Post by bball4life Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Q.What is your name and IGN?
    A. My name is Bill and my Ign is Assist_Aqua.

Q.What is your age?
    A.I am currently 14 and will be turn 15 on january 11 2010

Q.Where do you live and your contact information?
    A. I live in Issaquah, WA and you can contact me at gobill@live.com or tumblr. http://www.billzz.tumblr.com

Q.Give a little summary about yourself.
    Well, i am very good with people and talking with people i haven't met before. At school i was voted as the most outgoing and nicest. I am honest about everything even if it is a small thing. I'm very good with the computers even though im 14, which is supprising for some people. I like to try new things and catch on very quickly.

Q.How long have you been playing (GMS and PS) Maplestory?
    A. Well my friend showed me what maplestory was in the 3rd grade and ever since i've been playing. I play private ms for about a year. I had to stop playing because my mom wanted me to stay focus for middle school.

Q.How long have you been on Megastory?
    A.I have played for about a month now.

Q.Have you had any prior experience as a GM?
    A. I haven't had any experience as a GM. I am a Assist so i kinda do know what it feels like to be a GM.

Q.How long are you willing to play each day?
    A. Well, during the summer if i have no trips and such i play for a while about 3-4+ hours. School days i will play about 1-2+ hours and on the weekend about 2-3+ hours.

Q.Are you friendly with other people?
    A.From what other people say, yes i am friendly. I get along with alot of people. I was in this one thing at school called WEB. It stands for where every one belongs. For the comming up 6th graders and any new people. We would help them out.

Q.Why we should pick you as a GM?
    A.Well before i started playing megastory all the GM's were nice and friendly and i fill those traits up. I want to help people in the game, even if it is a big or small thing. I'm trustworthy and helpful to anyone.

Q.Is there anything you are good at to support this server?

A.Well im good at greeting people so i could do that for the new starters. Alot of people want to play privite server but dont know how to make it work so i can help them step by step to do it. I can help out with the events

Q.What WILL you do as a GM in this server?
    A.I'll will do my best to make this server better and more fun. my answer is the answer above.

Q.What do you think takes to be a good GM?
    AYou must be friendy with everyone in the server must be helpful to everyone. must be active with the server and the fourm.

Q.What would you do if you saw someone hacked?
    A. First I would help him/her out any way possible. Give the things he/she lost in the hack. Then i will do everything i can to find the hacker and ban him and never see his face again.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application. I hope you consider making me a GM. You won't think twice of making me a GM.

Bill or aquafinia
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Assist_Aqua's Gm application :) Empty Re: Assist_Aqua's Gm application :)

Post by Lazy Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:42 pm

Also you help me with my events sometimes.[:

And I want your GM app to be longer and more detailed plox.(:
    bball4life
    Snail
    Snail

Post by bball4life Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:51 pm

okie dokie lazy Smile

ill make my new application later after im done with my hw

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:34 am