v75 Megastory- Play Unlimited

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF V75 MEGASTORY.

2 posters

Berry for GM :)

gomu
    gomu
    Snail
    Snail

Berry for GM :) Empty Berry for GM :)

Post by gomu Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:12 pm

yea my in game name is berry im on alot prolly around 2-4hours on weekdays 6-7hours on weekends (if im feelin it)

anyways im 15 n iv had actual experience bein a gm on this W.o.W private server but left cause i fell in love wit ms -_-

so aah yea not much else to say jus keepin it simple aint sugar coatin anything so yea i think id be a good gm but of course thats up to yall

n now that im all signed up n the forum imma be pretty active here
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Berry for GM :) Empty Re: Berry for GM :)

Post by Lazy Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:09 am

Please follow the format. I have seen you in game before, seems like you've only been here for like 3 days, the requirement is 1 week.
    gomu
    gomu
    Snail
    Snail

Post by gomu Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:01 pm

What is your name and IGN?
    Drake ign- berry

What is your age?

Where do you live and your contact information?
    live in South Carolina
    aarichburg@yahoo.com or if u have a ps3 my gamertag is medio333malo

Give a little summary about yourself.

Well I was born in SC grew up in NC then moved back when i was in 6th grade. By then i was gettin into mmorpg games and thats how I ended up running into MS. I enjoy chillin outside wit my friends or doin stuff on my laptop like: readin manga, watchin anime, playin ms, or jus randomly surfin the net. I usually got a lot of free time and a pretty nice guy if u get to no me.

How long have you been playing (GMS and PS) Maplestory?
    Ive been playing since I was in 6th grade im in 10th now so 4yrs

How long have you been on Megastory?
    a week and 3days from today

Have you had any prior experience as a GM?
    the only experience i had with a gm is on a wow private server but i doubt the commands and hacks are the same for ms but imma fast learner tell me once im good to go

How long are you willing to play each day?
    ill proly play for about 2-3 hours at least on weekdays weekends maybe 7-9 hours during afternoon since in the morning im mainly sleep early in the morning since i stay up so late on weekends or jus chillin outside while its still cool i cant hang out wit my friends when its its blazin hot outside

Are you friendly with other people?
    yea im always friendly whether i no u or not but that dont mean u cant make me mad but i do have a high tolerance and alot of patients so i proly wont ever get mad but yea im a lover not a brawler

Why we should pick you as a GM?
    well for one im active and i can probably get some of my friends to play hopefully spread the word about megastory i want the goal of this server to be to get as much players that play RydahMS but with the fun gameplay of Megastory

Is there anything you are good at to support this server?
    hmmm... im not sure wat im good at like i said i never been a gm on ms but id like to try it out especially and with the great community of this server im sure i wont have a problem

What WILL you do as a GM in this server?
    As a gm ill be sure to protect/help protect this server from any danger from hackers,etc.

What do you think takes to be a good GM?
    u gotta no wat ur doin, gotta be active, help anyone who needs it which sometimes takes plenty of patients, and lastly u gotta be nice so people will vote and recommend this server

What would you do if you saw someone hacked?
    the minute i see it im lettin any gm whos experienced with hackin to go check that person out to make 100% sure he/she is hackin then if we're on the same page and agree that he is in fact hackin ill ban em, suspend em, depending on the severity of the hack

Last edited by gomu on Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Lazy Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:01 pm

I would like to see longer answers. These are only about 1 sentence and such. I want at least 4 sentences - 1 paragraph.
    gomu
    gomu
    Snail
    Snail

Post by gomu Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:11 pm

aah well not to be hmmm cant think of the word but you should proly specify that you need that much in each question

and plus do you really need to no that much on a person just like where they live im not about to get all into depth we cool n all but its not like i no u in person or anything so... yea
    (proly jus ruined my chances of gm i thought that had to be put out there -_-)
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Lazy Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:30 am

I didn't say all the answers need long answers, just most of them. Like name you can't make that longer at all and age.
    gomu
    gomu
    Snail
    Snail

Post by gomu Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:45 pm

yea i see wat ur sayin but since this is a forum in use to mispellin and not puttin periods at end of sentence u no stuff like that so i thought id just jot down the answer n be done but if u truly need more info on the questions ill edit it
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Lazy Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:41 pm

This is from [GM] Honest, "Answers should not be a one sentence answer,maybe like a brief paragraph.:p."

And yes, I would like it to have longer answers, you don't need to. But I would like it to be, if you know me then you would know that I have high expectations so yeah.
    gomu
    gomu
    Snail
    Snail

Post by gomu Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:25 pm

aight i edited it im kinda glad u told me to make it longer cause now it sounds a bit more wats the word... idk jus seem better -_-
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Lazy Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:16 pm

Thanks, it does look better and is better.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:09 am