v75 Megastory- Play Unlimited

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF V75 MEGASTORY.

+3
Lunar
Lazy
Falsey
7 posters

Falsey's Game Master App

Falsey
    Snail
    Snail

Falsey's Game Master App Empty Falsey's Game Master App

Post by Falsey Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:18 am

What is your name and IGN?
    My Name is Sebastian Wolski. And my IGN is Falsey.

What is your age?
    I am 13, and turning 14 soon enough.

Where do you live and your contact information?
    I live in the same city as Wendell/[GM]Lunar. I live in Canada, Alberta, Edmonton.
    My Facebook is Seby Wolski ( I prefer my nick name Seby ) and my E-mail is mr.seby@hotmail.com

Give a little summary about yourself.
    I am a 13 year old boy. I love to go Snowboreding in the Winter because i love the thrill of going of ramps, and going down the snow hill as fast as i can. I have good grades i average 88% in my overall grades. My favorite subject is Math and English.
    I have a cat named Snuffles and i just love her because of of how cute she is. I am a Computer nerd, yet i dont look like one.
    I love my Family and i will help them no matter what it is about. I consider alot of people my Family, they may not be related to me but there still family. I believe everyone deserves second chances, and everything should be fair for everyone. I have blond hair and many say my hair looks like "Justin Bieber's".

How long have you been playing (GMS and PS) Maplestory?
    I have been Playing GMS for about 3 years.
    I have been playing Private Servers for 1 year.

How long have you been on Megastory?
    About 1 month, And i love it!

Have you had any prior experience as a GM?
    I have had prior experiences as a Game Master in 3 Private Servers, And i have a tiny bit of experience as a Coder (what i mean is a long time ago on a server i got the Job as a Coder but i was still in training. But i still rememebr a little bit).

How long are you willing to play each day?
    I am willing to Play about 6~8 hours a day.

Are you friendly with other people?
    Very friendly, but sometimes people just get on my nerves because they ask you questions that they alredy know they just do it to try to anoy you. Usualy i will help newcomers get to lvl 200 and show them a couple of commands such as @cody, @rebirthb, you get the point.

Why we should pick you as a GM?
    You should pick me as a GM because i am very helpful to newcomers. I am able to Advertise Megastory over youtube. You shoudl also pick me because i am a active player and voter.

What do you think takes to be a good GM?
    I think it takes Knowledge about the game and real life. About how people act in real life. I would hate for someone to pick on me in real life i know what that feels like so i dont want it happening to our players either. You also must be friendly and very helpful to newcomers.

What would you do if you saw someone hacked?
    If i saw someone hack i would send them to Jail first to question them if they logg of i will bann him/her. Depending on the type of hack i may bann them right away or a warning.If i gave them a warning i would also tell all the other GM's/Assistant's to keep an eye out for him/her.

If you have any questions or conserns you can ask [GM]Lunar/Wendell about how i look/act. Or you can contact myself Falsey/Sebastian.
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Falsey's Game Master App Empty Re: Falsey's Game Master App

Post by Lazy Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:29 am

I'm pretty sure it isn't 1 month yet, you were here after I came here. And It's only been like 2 weeks for you. It's only the 3rd week for me.

"You also must be friendly and very helpful to newcomers." How bout professional players and players that have been here for a long time? How would you help them?

"Very friendly, but sometimes people just get on my nerves because they ask you questions that they alredy know they just do it to try to anoy you." You have to deal with that was a GM. You have to help them no matter what. So what would you do ban them because they annoyed you?

"You shoudl also pick me because i am a active player and voter." Many people such as me are active and is a voter, so what? Is there something special about how you're active or voting?

"I think it takes Knowledge about the game and real life. About how people act in real life. I would hate for someone to pick on me in real life i know what that feels like so i dont want it happening to our players either." Of course, everybody has been picked on before. How will this make you a good GM? Only because you know how to help people feel better? You have more responsibilities too.
    Falsey
    Snail
    Snail

Post by Falsey Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:30 am

I Started on September 3 or 4 so it has been about a month if you want to be exact around 3 weeks not 2.

I would also help the professional players the same as i would help the newcomers but obviously the questions they would ask me would be differnt.

Many people such as me are active and is a voter, so what? Is there something special about how you're active or voting?
    I am preety sure this wasnt the only sentence i wrote for this question. Although I do have alot of Qualitys that i could bring to the table as a GM.

And yes i know i have responsibilities aswell, but with my experience here not all the GM's are nice so i decided to put that under that topic.
    Lunar
    Lunar
    Snail
    Snail

Post by Lunar Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:21 pm

Nice Game Master app, Best of luck Very Happy
    YooniKoh
    Snail
    Snail

Post by YooniKoh Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:51 pm

I think Falsey would be a great GM. Very Happy
    ImThisKid97
    Snail
    Snail

Post by ImThisKid97 Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:10 pm

fALSEY WOULD BEH A AWESOME GM Razz GOOD LUCK
    RottenMochi
    RottenMochi

Post by RottenMochi Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:29 am

You should really use correct grammar for something this important and btw Lunar got demoted for being a bad GM/abusive so i dont think i would ask him anything.
    [GM]Powed
    [GM]Powed
    Snail
    Snail

Post by [GM]Powed Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:29 pm

best of luck ur not the best gm ive seen i guess ur not bad as the other ones ive seen
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Lazy Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:55 pm

Falsey wrote:I would also help the professional players the same as i would help the newcomers but obviously the questions they would ask me would be differnt.

Many people such as me are active and is a voter, so what? Is there something special about how you're active or voting?
    I am preety sure this wasnt the only sentence i wrote for this question. Although I do have alot of Qualitys that i could bring to the table as a GM.

And yes i know i have responsibilities aswell, but with my experience here not all the GM's are nice so i decided to put that under that topic.
    You didn't answer my question.
    RottenMochi
    RottenMochi

Post by RottenMochi Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:01 pm

Dude Seriously...You beg too much and also abusive Smile Ur more of a GM Nazi. I rememberd once some girl asked Tim something when he was afk Then you were like Cant you see he's AFK GTFO. That's a good GM? If thats a good GM,Hitler mustve been the Admin.
    This is what i think of your application ------> Sleep
    And you called my GM App Nub ? Lol if it is yours just fail...
    Some people even said my app was godly and even nick himself said my app was pro and he would make me a gm if there was lesser GMs.
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Lazy Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:41 pm

RottenMochi wrote:Dude Seriously...You beg too much and also abusive Smile Ur more of a GM Nazi. I rememberd once some girl asked Tim something when he was afk Then you were like Cant you see he's AFK GTFO. That's a good GM? If thats a good GM,Hitler mustve been the Admin.
    This is what i think of your application ------> Sleep
    And you called my GM App Nub ? Lol if it is yours just fail...
    Some people even said my app was godly and even nick himself said my app was pro and he would make me a gm if there was lesser GMs.
    "some girl asked Tim something when he was afk Then you were like Cant you see he's AFK GTFO." I remember seeing this.
    Please try not to talk about your GM app or "Nazi's". Even though it's sorta needed.
    I've got something else to add, he did beg too much and also abusive. He BEGGED Tim for Assist which Nick doesn't even know about. And some of my friends have been complaining to me about how I told them there wouldn't be anymore Assists, and he's the one that gets Assist. He thinks he can do anything after he gets Assist, yeah I can talk to players like a bitch now yeah yeah yeah, etc.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:00 am