v75 Megastory- Play Unlimited

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF V75 MEGASTORY.

3 posters

Rand's GM Application

Poll

Gm, yes or no?

[ 0 ]
    Rand's GM Application  I_vote_lcap0%Rand's GM Application  I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Rand's GM Application  I_vote_lcap67%Rand's GM Application  I_vote_rcap [67%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Rand's GM Application  I_vote_lcap33%Rand's GM Application  I_vote_rcap [33%] 

Total Votes: 3
    soulfist
    Snail
    Snail

Rand's GM Application  Empty Rand's GM Application

Post by soulfist Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:19 am

Name: Rand
    IGN: [Rand]
    Timezone: -10:00 GMT
    Why you want to be a GM: I feel that since i do have experience in this server and i know a fair amount of people, that i could make a difference. I am currently a GM intern, so i have put a decent amount of money into this server, not just for this job, but because I like it, and I feel it should stay alive xD. Anyway I have experience with most of the commands and I also know how to deal with people and hackers in this game. I want to be a GM; 1. The perks which i have most of now, 2. To help people while being strong at the same time, 3. To keep the server going the best I can.
    What you think you can bring to this server: I think i can bring my knowledge of the game and the server in general, I think I can bring up fun, new ideas for the programers to innitiate and events which I can host. I also think because I have "been instated" in this server, I am ready to take it to the next level, as well as I can.
    Why we should choose you: You should choose me for these 3 key reasons. 1. I am ready to serve to the best of my ability to make this sever a better place, and have fun for myself, lol. 2. I know how the server works, and am already familiar the most of the commands and jobs that a game GM needs to know, 3. I really want to be a GM because I feel I can help, without taking the fun out of the game and giving away stuff (resposibility).
    Previous Experiences: So far, I have only a few days experience as a GM, but as a mapler, I have at least a good year and a half under my belt, most of the nessacary commands and a good friend base and precense in the Mega community.
    Additional information: I live on Oahu in the state of Hawaii, i attend a good high school, I have at least a good year and a half of maple experience under my belt, I have been a GM for aout 4 days now, and I have about 3 months private server knowledge from watching GM's, from being a lvl3 GM and from knowing people. I really hope to be accepted into this posistion, even if the apps are closed, I know i can make a good addition to the team.

Thanks, ~Rand
    Contact: Randkdst1@gmail.com ; Rand_h@mykalani.com ; Darkrai43@gmail.com. Or in game as [Rand].
    Jessica12
    Jessica12

Rand's GM Application  Empty Re: Rand's GM Application

Post by Jessica12 Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:31 pm

follow format >_<
    mahbuckkit
    mahbuckkit
    Active User
    Active User

Post by mahbuckkit Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:13 pm

its cool that someone makes an different kind of app cause isnt it show of rly spending time for the writing not just copy paste and answer type ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:01 am