v75 Megastory- Play Unlimited

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF V75 MEGASTORY.

3 posters

RottenMochi's GM Application

RottenMochi
    RottenMochi

RottenMochi's GM Application  Empty RottenMochi's GM Application

Post by RottenMochi Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:51 pm

What is your name and IGN ?
    My real life name is Charlie
    and my In Game Name is RottenMochi

What is your age?
    I'm currently 14.

Where do you live and your contact information?
    I live in Los Angeles , California
    My Email Is RottenMochi@gmail.com

Give a little summary about yourself.
    Well, my ethnicity is Asian (Thailand)
    I am a very patient person and I like to help people about there problems.I really hate liars. To me lying is a very bad thing to do.We've all done it but do we feel good about it? To me I don't thats why i hate lying.My favorite color is Blue. My favorite mix color is Green and Blue.My hobbies are..sleeping, surfing the internet and to be with my family. Smile

How long have you been playing (GMS and PS) Maplestory?
    I've played GMS for about 2 1/2 year, I play PS now because in GMS theres just nothing to do. I've played PS for about a year and a half. I've really enjoyed PS cause it's very entertaining and everything is easy to aquire.

How long have you been on Megastory?
    I've played Megastory for about 1 month now I believe

Have you had any prior experience as a GM?
    I actually haven't been a GM on maplestory but I have in WoW Private Server. But I do know alot of commands for Maplestory.I know what there capable of and what they are suppose to do.
    If you've been a GM in WoW you will know that being a GM there is much harder.

How long are you willing to play each day?
    I can play on: Tuesday , Wednsday ,Thursday, Friday , and also most likely on the weekends. Each day if i'm logged on I will play for a long time. Atleast about 4 hours on weekdays. On weekends about 6-8hours.

Are you friendly with other people?
    Of course, I don't really get ticked off much but even if I do I don't do anything bad to them...I'll probably just ignore them.

Why we should pick you as a GM?
    I think you should pick me as a GM because I can help out the community with problems, help with any events , If there is an arguement I will try to settle it , help advertise Megastory by telling my friends and making a video (When i first joined megastory for 3 hours I have already started making a video) , I will guide new players and teach them about the basics of Megastory.

Is there anything you are good at to support this server?
    I am very good at helping the community. I may not know how to do some things first but I am a very fast learner. Even if it is my first try I will try my best. I'm more of a event hosting person.I've held many events in WoW.

What WILL you do as a GM in this server?
    I will host events , punish hackers jail/ban depending on their violation. I will also help many new players about the server like player commands or a better way they can level. I won't only help new players but all players of Megastory.

What do you think takes to be a good GM?
    I think being helpful and mature, most GM's don't have this. The GM will not pick sides even if it's there friend (Real Life Friend or anything). The GM will never create a conflict but will make a solution. GMs will always help players with their needs.

What would you do if you saw someone hacked?
    If i saw a hacker I would first identify what hack they are using. I will jail the player if it's not a big hack. If he uses it again I will bann them. There will be no third chances. If it's a huge hack like let's say Wz Edits I will immediately IP bann them. Those Wz Edits hacker don't deserve to have a second chance.

Thank You for reading my GM Application,
    I wish you luck for others who are trying to get GM Position Smile

afro -Pick Mochi My Friend

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHlLyw-WjN0 ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHlLyw-WjN0 [/url]

Last edited by RottenMochi on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin-Nick
    Admin-Nick
    Friendly User
    Friendly User

RottenMochi's GM Application  Empty Re: RottenMochi's GM Application

Post by Admin-Nick Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:56 pm

Wow, nice GM App.
    RottenMochi
    RottenMochi

Post by RottenMochi Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:58 pm

ty Smile
    RottenMochi
    RottenMochi

Post by RottenMochi Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:10 am

Honest if u read this i really hope u like my application afro
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Lazy Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:56 pm

Please don't post on your own GM application as in..random comments. Or I would've done that to my GM application and bumped it all the way up here.
    RottenMochi
    RottenMochi

Post by RottenMochi Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:15 pm

Dude....I barly made this thread like yesterday....thats why its up front.....Lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:29 am