v75 Megastory- Play Unlimited

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF V75 MEGASTORY.

3 posters

The new Mapler in town :>

Crystal
    Snail
    Snail

The new Mapler in town :> Empty The new Mapler in town :>

Post by Crystal Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:09 am

Basically, I'm just an ordinary girl who loves playing private servers!

Firstly, I'm Crystal ; CrystalLuvs @ Megastory Very Happy. I'm just some random person who's looking for a good server to play and I'm probably gonna stick to this one <3. I've only joined this server recently, like about a few hours ago. I've read the threads about earning mesos & I've to admit they're really useful :>. Thanks loads to them! xoxo.

I'm only 13 this year & my birthday's on the 8th of July. I'm not your so-called angmoh, I'm an Asian, from Singapore. Sometimes I really wish I could live at other countries, Singapore's just terribly hot. I detest going out at this weather, ugh. Anyway, I don't really speak much of Singlish unless I'm in a hurry to speak.

I'm not exactly good at studies but I love reading books Very Happy. Buying 10 books are just my enjoyment <3. I doubt I'll be really active now because in Singapore, exams are coming which is like, ew. Exams are such a torture! Sad.

I love being colourful, especially when I do a post or something. It looks like the whole text has life :>. For me, I really hate dull things - and people. Imagine someone who looks so dull and lifeless, talking to you in a bored way. I'd be giving that person a slap already Razz. I can't stand these people, really.

99% of the people wishes to be a GM(?) & so do I. But I guess my main purpose is to help those who needs it. I'd really hate to help someone who walks around and say : "MESOS PLEASE. I'M BROKE, I NEED MONEY. THE SERVER STUFF ARE SO EXPENSIVE!" Seriously dude, get a life ._.". Like, read the guides at least?

I'd probably stop crapping now unless I bore you people with my lectures xD. I'm sure that I'll enjoy being here with all of you. Well, I hope that there are people who actually whispers me and say that they've read my introduction. That'll be so awesome Very Happy. And I also hope that my puppy would stop barking ._.". TTFN <3

WithLove,
    Crystal !

InfectiousMetal
    InfectiousMetal
    Snail
    Snail

The new Mapler in town :> Empty Re: The new Mapler in town :>

Post by InfectiousMetal Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:35 am

Then you proably can't stand me, i'm pretty dull in my opinion Razz
    Welcome to the community!
    christopher
    christopher