v75 Megastory- Play Unlimited

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF V75 MEGASTORY.

2 posters

[GM] New app.

Poll

What do you think about me?

[ 0 ]
    [GM] New app. I_vote_lcap0%[GM] New app. I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [GM] New app. I_vote_lcap33%[GM] New app. I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [GM] New app. I_vote_lcap0%[GM] New app. I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    [GM] New app. I_vote_lcap67%[GM] New app. I_vote_rcap [67%] 

Total Votes: 3
    dragula1
    Snail
    Snail

[GM] New app. Empty [GM] New app.

Post by dragula1 Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:34 pm

What is your name and IGN?
    Name: Ryan M.
    IGN: Aeon

What is your age?

Where do you live and your contact information?
    Alaska
    And I don't really feel like I know what your asking.

Give a little summary about yourself.
    Well, I'm a very outspoken person that is very nice to all. I help people who are in need of help. No matter what I will go out of my way and help people who are new etc etc. If you have specific questions I will answer them as I feel that they are good.

How long have you been playing (GMS and PS) Maplestory?
    4-5 years. I know everything.

How long have you been on Megastory?
    Not long but I feel It is a great and fun server

Have you had any prior experience as a GM?
    I have Not but I would like to, I have sorta been an Intern on VMS but they didn't need any more GM's so ya. I feel that I would be great tho.

How long are you willing to play each day?
    Yes, I am VERY active and I will be on everyday to the best of my ability. The one time of the week I might not be able to is Monday.

Are you friendly with other people?
    Very, I help everyone and treat everyone fairly.

Why we should pick you as a GM?
    Because I have a crud load of experience in Maplestory, I know the in and outs and everything there is to know.

Is there anything you are good at to support this server?
    Well, I hold players events and people tell me they are the best and The GM's should let me host GM events. I can be friendly and the people person who deals with problems, hackers, and them all.

What WILL you do as a GM in this server?
    Well, I will help everyone out, treat them equally, let the server get to know me, my personality etc. Also, I will hold great events and I can do whatever I'm told.

What do you think takes to be a good GM?
    I think it takes a Great personality, Someone who doesn't get annoyed very easy, a person who is laid back and ACTUALLY realizes this is only a game. I have played many servers and realize the GM's are way to serious, I mean Of course i'll be strict and serious when comes down to it, but I wanna be known as the fun nice GM.

What would you do if you saw someone hacked?
    I would Jail them for xx amount of times and if they didn't stop I would IP ban.
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

[GM] New app. Empty Re: [GM] New app.

Post by Lazy Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:32 am

I don't think people should make polls for their GM apps anymore. It gives the GMs an idea of who they should make a GM. & This is an alright application but from what I've seen from you in game. Try to find clean files so you don't map edit. Other than that you have good grammar and such, I think you should have longer answers. These answers would apply to everyone's GM apps, but I guess everyone does the same thing as a GM.
    dragula1
    Snail
    Snail

Post by dragula1 Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:53 am

Yes, Thank you. I know I have to fix the Map.Wz just got to find the original file somewhere. Also, I know anyone can say these thing's but I find that they do explain me... I will try and be more descriptive once I edit it later this afternoon/evening. Thank you very much, again. =D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:21 am