v75 Megastory- Play Unlimited

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF V75 MEGASTORY.

2 posters

ItzElmo Gm Apply

teafnoob
    Snail
    Snail

ItzElmo Gm Apply Empty ItzElmo Gm Apply

Post by teafnoob Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:39 am

What is your name and IGN? My Real Name Is Jacob(ItzElmo

Where do you live and your contact information? I LIVE IN Singapore at Toapayoh. U CAN Contact me on msn.. (jacobngg@hotmail.com)

Give a little summary about yourself. i am a very friendly and kind person and i would love to be a staff for MegaStory

How long have you been playing (GMS and PS) Maplestory? I BEEN PLAYING MAPLESTory FOR 5 years now and for private sever i have been playing for 2 years! ^.^

How long have you been on Megastory? i been like 2 and a half week

Have you had any prior experience as a GM? Nope i havent Been 1.. But i played my fren acc which is a gm at other sever before.. i know i need to give warning to guys whos harassing ppl or can just ban those hackers

How long are you willing to play each day? ill will play right after i reach home from school which is 2pm - 10pm which i usally ssleep No kidding

Are you friendly with other people? Yes i am Freindly With All! people

Why we should pick you as a GM? should PICK me as a gm becouse a will help this cominity with anything ill be a active gm and ii am very respective to anybody. IF Any body in the server needs help and i will be there and i will do my best help anyone or with any bug

Is there anything you are good at to support this server? I will Encorage ppl to Vote/Donate Which will Do the good and the sever good.. i have a glib tonuge so i supposed im able to convice to donate/vote

What WILL you do as a GM in this server? i will help all the players in what they need help in.. and also i will help the admin with any errors THANKYOU

What do you think takes to be a good GM? i think you need to be very friendly and active !!

What would you do if you saw someone hacked? I Will See if the hack is Strong anot.. (eg of strong hacking) eg. 0 rebirth dealing over 1m dmg... not strong hacking eg. vac.. i will give them a warnning to delete the hack ! pls choose me which will help the sever alot!
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

ItzElmo Gm Apply Empty Re: ItzElmo Gm Apply

Post by Lazy Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:57 am

"What WILL you do as a GM in this server? i will help all the players in what they need help in.. and also i will help the admin with any errors THANKYOU "
    You can do this as a regular player.

Everything in your GM app, is really short and can be done easily actually. :\

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:00 am