v75 Megastory- Play Unlimited

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF V75 MEGASTORY.

3 posters

iiReplay's GM app

iiReplay
    Snail
    Snail

iiReplay's GM app Empty iiReplay's GM app

Post by iiReplay Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:32 pm

Name - Shuceeb Isman

IGN - iiReplay

Location/Time Zone - Vancouver B.C PST

Language - English

Age - 16

Hobbies - 
    1) Basketball 
    2) Soccer 
    3) Hockey 
    4) GIRLS lol 
    5) Family.. I guess

Position - SuperGM, level 3
    Why should I pick you - The reason why you should pick me as your SuperGM because I am committed to any server I join. I have been a GM on four servers: BiggleMS, MuchentMS, NortoriousMS and SystemStoryMS. Many of my skills as a GM can be shown by my actions, for I am loyal, friendly, and well-respected. In every server I join, I am always trying my best to succeed and help. I can advertise by telling some of my friends that play Maple story, or I make some advertises on different sites.

Why do you think you should be a GM? - Well I'm a positive person and very helpful. I think that I would help this server a lot by, making ad for the site, and also inviting my friend's to join. Whenever I notice someone new to the server I always like to help them out finding things okay, and showing them around. Like everyone else I do like to make events but I like being unique and making something different, like a Cosplay event [When you dress up as your favourite Anime character or favourite Caleb, or a True or False event [About real life or Maple Story].

Have you had experience in being GM before? - As I said before, I have been a SuperGM on three servers: . BiggleMS, MuchentMS, and NotoriousMS and SystemStoryMS. I know most of the GM commands and I have some v62 handbooks just in case. I've played on a private server for about 6months. I know all the basic skills as a GM and I'm well-respected. The most fun part of being a GM is the part where we get to host GM events! Just seeing the many views of the users having a fun time in a GM event makes me a committed member.

What can you do to improve the server? - I have many various opportunities on improving any server. I always come up with ideas! First of all, I would just advertise the server because I notice that when more people join a server, they are more likely to stay and not wonder off into another server. After advertising, I would start meeting our new members and host friendly GM events.

What times can you be online - I’m online between 4:00pm~9:00pm depending on HW. 
    How can I contact you - You can get me on: 
    E-mail: Shuceebhot@hotmail.com 

Hope I become your new SuperGM.
    Thanks for taking your time reading.

Last edited by iiReplay on Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

iiReplay's GM app Empty Re: iiReplay's GM app

Post by Lazy Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:11 pm

I've never seen you in game, I can see the effort that you've put in this app though. You need to follow the format, btw. Our highest level of GM is lv 3 which is Full GM. Prove that you are everything that you've said but actually coming online.
    iiReplay
    Snail
    Snail

Post by iiReplay Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:19 am

Yee i know since I'm in grade 11 and I do get a lot of h/w so I've been pretty busy. Level 3 huh, well I didn't know that since I'm use to playing v62 MapleStory. Also I will change the app later to follow the format. Thank You for the comment.
    AlvinIsLegit
    AlvinIsLegit
    Snail
    Snail

Post by AlvinIsLegit Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:49 pm

Great App Tho~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:37 am