v75 Megastory- Play Unlimited

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF V75 MEGASTORY.

2 posters

Zangetsu GM Application

Poll

do you think i should be a gm?

[ 2 ]
    Zangetsu GM Application I_vote_lcap100%Zangetsu GM Application I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Zangetsu GM Application I_vote_lcap0%Zangetsu GM Application I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Zangetsu
    Zangetsu
    Friendly User
    Friendly User

Zangetsu GM Application Empty Zangetsu GM Application

Post by Zangetsu Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:50 am

What is your name and IGN?
    brandon and my ign is zangestu
    What is your age?
    Where do you live and your contact information?
    massachusetts and u can hit me up on
    aim:darksidepownage
    hotmail:windsoflife@hotmail.com
    google:allwaysblunted@gmail.com
    Give a little summary about yourself.
    ive been in the army for 2 years and have always been a fan of playing games online. i went to college for cist (computer information systems technician) i am a non-game hacker. i can do many things that would be good for the server given the right priviliges. but ill tell u about that in a later question.
    How long have you been playing (GMS and PS) Maplestory?
    i have been playing gms since v .2 and was around until about 3 months after the 4th anniversary. then i switched over to ps because i wanted to see what it was like to be level 200 and found the ps are way better in terms of community because people tend to be more friendly and not beg for anything.
    How long have you been on Megastory?
    ive been playing for about 3 days now. however i have had a lot of experience as a gm in the past
    Have you had any prior experience as a GM?
    yes, as stated in the previous question i have been a gm for 2 other ps. final story and rydahms
    How long are you willing to play each day?
    about 4-5 hours after work everyday i go online anyway.
    Are you friendly with other people?
    i am very friendly with other people and i also have a knack for event hosting. i dont see a lot of gms online when im playing and if they are online they are on for like 1 hour and then its me and like 6 other players online in the morning. at least for my time zone it is morning.
    Why we should pick you as a GM?
    im not exactly sure why =\ but i do hav experience as a gm. and my gm commands are almost all memorized except for like 130 of the item codes.
    Is there anything you are good at to support this server?
    i am a hacker but not an in-game hacker. if given the right permissions i can do a lot for this server. i can do proxy bouncing so that nexon cannot shut down the ps. if im proxy bouncing they will assume the server to be located at a mcdonalds or starbucks, etc
    What WILL you do as a GM in this server?
    uhmmm. my job. as a gm i will do what im told to do as a a gm
    What do you think takes to be a good GM?
    friendliness, happiness, good judgement, and correct use of ur gm priviliges.
    What would you do if you saw someone hacked?
    i would ban them before they had a chance to log off. if they log off u cant catch them hacking. and i would take a screen and post it on the forums everytime i banned so if someone complains that they were wrongfully banned, then the admin would have proof.
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Zangetsu GM Application Empty Re: Zangetsu GM Application

Post by Lazy Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:43 am

Try harder on your GM app!
    Zangetsu
    Zangetsu
    Friendly User
    Friendly User

Post by Zangetsu Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:19 pm

its not how hard im trying its the facts that im presenting that should determine my eligibility
    Zangetsu
    Zangetsu
    Friendly User
    Friendly User

Post by Zangetsu Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:16 am

but seriously im gonna suggest to people to check out my gm application.
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Lazy Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:35 pm

The more you tell people to look at your GM app, the more you WON'T get GM. I didn't tell anymore to look at mine and look at how many views it has.[:
    Zangetsu
    Zangetsu
    Friendly User
    Friendly User

Post by Zangetsu Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:45 am

i still havent really told anyone, but if i tell people im looking to be a gm on the server (Very Happy) then people will 7 times out of 10 take a look at it. however im not promoting myself in a negative way. ive told everyone im a hacker. EVERYONE. but i dont cheat. that's where the difference is. so by me telling people they SHOULD check it out then they have the choice to look or not. but i cant force them to look at it. im just putting myself out there. whether thats good or bad, thats the decision of whoever is looking at the server.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:36 am