v75 Megastory- Play Unlimited

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF V75 MEGASTORY.

3 posters

iiRay's Gm App

Ray
    Snail
    Snail

iiRay's Gm App Empty iiRay's Gm App

Post by Ray Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:18 pm

Well first of all i took the libertay of making my GM application a bit different but still has all the questions above.

Well, first things first, my names Ray and i am 16 years old. I Live in Canada Eastern TimeZone (ign:iiRay ) Smile. I’ve been playing Global Maplestory/private server for I think at least two years since my brother introduced me to it. In the two years I think I pretty much know my way around the “MS world”, well I like to think so. On and off, back and forth, yaddah-yaddah I’ve gone between the two, GMS and PS, learned and experienced many things has a player and a GM. I think I’ve acknowledge the actual meaning of “lagg” from either zakking in Scania GMS to a level 10 beginner killing a mob of HH on a high-rated PS; But along with all its other flaws (DC, rollback, KSER, hackers, and etc.) I can without a doubt say that I enjoy playing maplestory for fun.

I’m applying to be a GM because I don’t just want to be another member or an “Ordinary Joe” I want to be part of the team, the team that helped this server reaches its full potential. I’m capable of listening well and understanding others and I can assure you I’m a fast learner. I believe a Gm is a role model and a leader to the players/members; I’ve never lost my cool over an event or a stressful day I can easily put aside my emotions if need be. Unbelievable as it may be I love working under stress and I find it I’m able to work better. I’m full of ideas and new events and would certainly be happy to share it to the community for the players to enjoy. I know that taking this job comes with a big responsibility and power. I can guarantee that I’m not power hungry because I’d be content just to play the server with or without the power a gm job gives. I do have an Email and an msn and would gladly provide it if needed.

Thanks for reading my application Very Happy
    b00nd0ks
    b00nd0ks

iiRay's Gm App Empty Re: iiRay's Gm App

Post by b00nd0ks Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:19 pm

Follow format

question

then answer
    Ray
    Snail
    Snail

Post by Ray Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:20 pm

Want me to do it over again?
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Lazy Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:37 pm

b00nd0ks wrote:Follow format

question

then answer
    Well it has the format answers in order, but it's not nicely spaced out is all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:00 am