v75 Megastory- Play Unlimited

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF V75 MEGASTORY.

2 posters

iiRay's Gm App EDIT

Ray
    Snail
    Snail

iiRay's Gm App EDIT Empty iiRay's Gm App EDIT

Post by Ray Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:45 pm

What is your name and IGN?
    My Name is Raymin or Ray for short and my IGN is iiRay

What is your age?
    I Am 16 Years old.

Where do you live and your contact information?
    I Live in Canada. Eastern Time Zone. My e-mail is ramin_cool_10@hotmail.com

Give a little summary about yourself.
    I Am a loyal person. I like to play Maplestory/Ps and i love to hang wiht friends my girlfriend.

How long have you been playing (GMS and PS) Maplestory?
    For Over 2 years now.

How long have you been on Megastory?
    1 Week

Have you had any prior experience as a GM?
    I Had been Gm on SperMStory, SilverStory and LoveMs( LoveMs and SilverStory Closed Down D: Which forced me to quit.)

How long are you willing to play each day?
    Im Willing to Play as much as i can after my studies are done.

Are you friendly with other people?
    I am very friendly to other people and new people.

Why we should pick you as a GM?
    Because im bursting with ideas im a good person im a good listener and i follow orders which a GM needs to do.

Is there anything you are good at to support this server?
    Im good at making sure that the players in this sever have fun and enjoy this sever to its limits.

What WILL you do as a GM in this server?
    I will make sure that people enjoy this sever and if people abuse it they will not get the privallige to play this amazing sever

What do you think takes to be a good GM?
    Some one whos Loyal, Trustworthy, and Commitited to this seever.

What would you do if you saw someone hacked?
    Ask them why they did. Make them apolizges and give the consuquences which would be ethier banned for good or banned for a pierod of time.

Other Comments:I’m applying to be a GM because I don’t just want to be another member or an “Ordinary Joe” I want to be part of the team, the team that helped this server reaches its full potential. I’m capable of listening well and understanding others and I can assure you I’m a fast learner. I believe a Gm is a role model and a leader to the players/members; I’ve never lost my cool over an event or a stressful day I can easily put aside my emotions if need be. Unbelievable as it may be I love working under stress and I find it I’m able to work better. I’m full of ideas and new events and would certainly be happy to share it to the community for the players to enjoy. I know that taking this job comes with a big responsibility and power. I can guarantee that I’m not power hungry because I’d be content just to play the server with or without the power a gm job gives. I do have an Email and an msn and would gladly provide it if needed.

Thanks for reading my application And taking it into greatfull consideration:D
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

iiRay's Gm App EDIT Empty Re: iiRay's Gm App EDIT

Post by Lazy Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:36 pm

Please don't double post topics. There is an edit button at the button right next to quote. I'd like more detailed answers please, doesn't need to be longer. Only needs to be more DETAILED.