v75 Megastory- Play Unlimited

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF V75 MEGASTORY.

5 posters

Can any one help me??????? i got a problem

megaderrin
    megaderrin
    Snail
    Snail

Can any one help me??????? i got a problem Empty Can any one help me??????? i got a problem

Post by megaderrin Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:45 pm

ok im lookin fer private servers and i found megastory..... but then when i wanted to download Maplestory Version 75 it took me to google.... and then i downloaded rydahms v75... (i think its just v75 but im not sure) well ialso downloaded the setup for megastory, the new item.wz and new character.wz. but then i drag all three of them into the v75 fileit ask me to rplace all so i did. but when i click on says to me i have :error code: -2147287038 (Unknown error 0x80030002) and thats all nothing happens
    Zangetsu
    Zangetsu
    Friendly User
    Friendly User

Can any one help me??????? i got a problem Empty Re: Can any one help me??????? i got a problem

Post by Zangetsu Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:59 am

ok. redownload rydahms version of v75. then copy over only the megastory.exe download from megastory's site. u dont need the other one's to play this server. its just custom items and equips. =\
    megaderrin
    megaderrin
    Snail
    Snail

Can any one help me??????? i got a problem Empty Re: Can any one help me??????? i got a problem

Post by megaderrin Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:15 am

OK thanx ill post the results soon
    Shodru
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Shodru Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:19 am

u cant, its down atm. please have some patience till that time vote at Here<333
    Zangetsu
    Zangetsu
    Friendly User
    Friendly User

Post by Zangetsu Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:27 pm

no problem
    megaderrin
    megaderrin
    Snail
    Snail

Post by megaderrin Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:23 pm

hey shodru? i kinda have a question....what do you mean about "time vote"??????????let me know thanx =)
    megaderrin
    megaderrin
    Snail
    Snail

Post by megaderrin Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:30 pm

wait srry Shodru i also forgot to ask......... since the server is down... can i still download the stuff? also if i can, does the extra items and character stuff mess anything up????????? let me know. THANX pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Lazy Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:04 am

"Extra items and character stuff"?
    megaderrin
    megaderrin
    Snail
    Snail

Post by megaderrin Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:10 am

im talkin about the new Item.wz and character.wz
    megaderrin
    megaderrin
    Snail
    Snail

Post by megaderrin Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:21 am

anyways.... can i download the megastory stuff now? or when server is down it wont work? also does downloading the new item.wz and character.wz screw up the game?
    Zangetsu
    Zangetsu
    Friendly User
    Friendly User

Post by Zangetsu Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:23 am

no it doesnt but u dont need to have them
    megaderrin
    megaderrin
    Snail
    Snail

Post by megaderrin Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:08 pm

thanx
    Shodru
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Shodru Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:30 am

Download full v75 here : Click here for part1

Click here for part 2.

u need winrar to extract the files. Download that here : Click here for winrar

first of all make a new map at ur desktop. u can call it however u want to, save part 1 and 2 there. extract it in the map u just made. then u place the client in the map where u see charactr.wz and like WzLib.dll. u need to see those things or u cant play.

Thanx for listening Very Happy
    megaderrin
    megaderrin
    Snail
    Snail

Post by megaderrin Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:27 am

is megastory back online yet?????
    b00nd0ks
    b00nd0ks

Post by b00nd0ks Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:41 pm

when is it going back online...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:14 am