v75 Megastory- Play Unlimited

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF V75 MEGASTORY.

Alvin's GM App

AlvinIsLegit
    AlvinIsLegit
    Snail
    Snail

Alvin's GM App Empty Alvin's GM App

Post by AlvinIsLegit Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:01 am

Name:Alvin

IGN:Alvin

Where I Live: SF,CA

Contact Info: Aim-oMGiTzNOTaLviN

I am 13 years old and I'm mature. I enjoy lots of sports like basketball, soccer, and baseball. I go on my computer every weekday for about 8hrs and on weekends for about 13-14hrs. I like chatting online than in real life. Last but not least, I love private servers. :]

GMS: Played for 5years
    PS: Played For 3years

I've been on Megastory for about two weeks. My new acc's ign is Alvin.

Yes, i have many priors of being a gm. I was GM in about 12 servers including my own and my friends. I was GM in DivideMs, TrojanMS, LunerMs, and much more. I made my own private server 4months ago, which was called CumStory. I have lots of experience in coding. I helped my friend make a successful PS which was released to public about 8months ago. He closed it down because he quit PS, but then I decided to help him host it. Later on i Made my own server as you already know.

I am willing to play 7hrs on MegaStory every weekday and about 10hrs every week end.

I am very friendly. If you are in need of help, come ask me ill help you out.

You should pick me as a GM because, I am super active and im fun and helpful. My favorite party of being a GM is helping new commers and hosting events. I never pick favorites. I am fair.

Yes, I can support this server by donating, making banners, advertising videos, advertising, and much more.

As a GM I would go around helping people in need. I will host events and make this server fun. Most of I will respect other people in the server and never pick favorites.

I think it takes a person like me to be a good GM.

If I saw a hacker I wouldn't take a SS because, that is a waste of time. I would just ban him right there in the spot.

I Hope You Pick Me As a GM :]
    Ill respect this server and make this server better and more active.

-Alvin

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:44 am