v75 Megastory- Play Unlimited

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF V75 MEGASTORY.

2 posters

This is maybe the way to defeat the lagg like

Poll

did this helped the lagg?

[ 0 ]
    This is maybe the way to defeat the lagg like I_vote_lcap0%This is maybe the way to defeat the lagg like I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    This is maybe the way to defeat the lagg like I_vote_lcap0%This is maybe the way to defeat the lagg like I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    This is maybe the way to defeat the lagg like I_vote_lcap50%This is maybe the way to defeat the lagg like I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    This is maybe the way to defeat the lagg like I_vote_lcap50%This is maybe the way to defeat the lagg like I_vote_rcap [50%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Shodru
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

This is maybe the way to defeat the lagg like Empty This is maybe the way to defeat the lagg like

Post by Shodru Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:26 am

To fix the problem you have to disable loop-back on your network adapter.
    To get there go to Control Panel > Network and Sharing > Click change adapter setting > right click the active network and choose properties. This is for Window 7, for other OS the naming is slightly different but you should be able to there if you understand where it is located in general. It should be along the path of "Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections".

You should see Loop-back as one of the items. Untick that and you are good to go.

inugokashy
    inugokashy
    Friendly User
    Friendly User

This is maybe the way to defeat the lagg like Empty Re: This is maybe the way to defeat the lagg like

Post by inugokashy Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:38 am

"shodru...ur the best" lmao good thinking tho,but i dont lag so wouldnt know o_o

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:21 am