v75 Megastory- Play Unlimited

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF V75 MEGASTORY.

3 posters

GM Kenneth (GM App)

Kenn
    Kenn
    Snail
    Snail

GM Kenneth (GM App) Empty GM Kenneth (GM App)

Post by Kenn Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:03 pm

What is your name and IGN? Name's Kenneth but people call me Ken or Kenny.

What is your age? I'm 16 ,1994 May 05

Where do you live and your contact information? I live in Markham,Ontario or I prefer to say Under your Bed.
    You can contact me @ mcchuggernut@live.com ^_^

Give a little summary about yourself. Well I'm a nice and loyal person. I'd do anything (except kill or steal or anything illegal or BAD) to become a GM even though I've been one before but let's talk about that in 2 questions shall we? I'm pretty smart and athletic
    and know a lot about computers.

How long have you been playing (GMS and PS) Maplestory? I've been playing for about 4 years Smile Started playing when I was 12 ^-^

How long have you been on Megastory? I've actually been on MegaStory for awhile ( Hey Nick ^-^ So random) I just had a little or shall I say big break. And Awhile is about let's see Summer July 2010.

Have you had any prior experience as a GM? Yes I have actually if you want proof PM me since the server is back up -_-. I actually didn't get demoted I quit because after 1month of helping the server I found out the server owner was a big fat Douc**bag.

How long are you willing to play each day? Well since I'm back and after the website and server is back up I'd play about 2 hours on Fridays and atleast 10 hour's on Saturday and Sunday ( Im such a freak )

Are you friendly with other people? Of course you can ask all my friend's Smile I actually don't really enjoy swearing. I've been taught with manner's so I'm a good person ( but still NEVER EVER MAKE ME MAD I'm not gonna rage but you would hurt my feelings Sad )

Why we should pick you as a GM? I'm not saying you should but It would be a big improvement for the server, I'm saying this because right when I came back ( just now) I already saw that GM's were already abusing power's and such.

Is there anything you are good at to support this server? Actually yes.
    I can pay for some expenses like a v Bulletin forum which is a better forum host. I can also make good signatures which mean's the server wouldn't have to waist time begging people to make them.

What WILL you do as a GM in this server?
    Unlike other GM's I'd host event's that are made up by myself and I could hire a coder to code us a trophy system (if we don't have one yet). I can also make the members happy, ETC. If they ask me something instead of ignoring them like some Server's I know I'd
    Instantly reply.
    What do you think takes to be a good GM?

What would you do if you saw someone hacked?
    I would give them a warning and watch them for awhile and after 2 warning's BOOM I'd Drop the ban hammer on them or if there were multiple hackers I could warp to them and watch them for about 1 hour then take a break and keep going.

Closing: Just a little extra ^-^ Anyways if you're reading this Thank you.

Last edited by Kenn on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    inugokashy
    inugokashy
    Friendly User
    Friendly User

GM Kenneth (GM App) Empty Re: GM Kenneth (GM App)

Post by inugokashy Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:18 am

lol nice location :p
    Kenn
    Kenn
    Snail
    Snail

Post by Kenn Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:49 pm

Thank you Tyler. Your bed is very comfy.
    Jess
    Jess
    Snail
    Snail

Post by Jess Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:51 am

ewwwwwwwwwwwww perverted much....... ur not there i checked xD
    you'd have to fly along way to get back and forth

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:00 am