v75 Megastory- Play Unlimited

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF V75 MEGASTORY.

3 posters

Drew's GM App

Drew2ube
    Drew2ube

Drew's GM App Empty Drew's GM App

Post by Drew2ube Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:38 am

My IGN Is: [GM]Drew

I Am 14 Years Old
    I Live In Connecticut and my E-Mail is > Drew2ube@Hotmail.com

I usually like helping people and hanging out with friends, usually doing basketball, guitar, or drums!

Wow, ive played GMS for 2 years, but now quit because it got boring in Windia. I started playing private servers, and I have been doing that for a 2 years now as well!

Ive been on MegaStory for about 3 weeks - 4 weeks now

Yes I have a lot of experience as a GM, and Owner. I have been a GM in 3 servers:
    RydahMS - 2 years ago was GM
    HellyMS - 1 Year Ago was GM
    AxedMS - 1 Year Ago was GM

Yes, I have also owned a couple servers, mainly did v55 and v62, and they are:
    TeenMS
    NeroMS
    (Any Questions about anything just ask, nothing about v75 servers please)

I have always been active in everything I played usually about 2-4 hours a day or more if im not that busy, but everyday!

Yes, im friendly with most people...MOST...PEOPLE... I love being sociable, and I always am in school. I was also popular in GMS.

You should keep me as GM because I have most experience with this (not to mention what happened with events)

I am good at looking for hackers, taking rules seriously, and making players have fun Smile

As GM, I will keep people happy and be fair, listen to rules and other GM's, and NOT TO ABUSE (Ever Again)

To be a good GM, you need to be active, be fair and fun, be smart and not do anything abusive such as: Training your irl friend, giving out FREE ITEMS, banning or jailing someone you dont like.

If someone hacked, I would take them to the GM White Box and talk to them first, if they ran, I would perm ban them. If they stayed and said they would never do it again (never happens) I would ban them for a certain amount of days.
    Jess
    Jess
    Snail
    Snail

Drew's GM App Empty Re: Drew's GM App

Post by Jess Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:53 am

LOL Drew... how should i respond to this

NOT TO ABUSE (Ever Again)
    ? what did u do lol
    GaMeR

Drew's GM App Empty Re: Drew's GM App

Post by GaMeR Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:15 am