v75 Megastory- Play Unlimited

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF V75 MEGASTORY.

Assassin2724 Gm application

assassin2724
    Snail
    Snail

Assassin2724 Gm application Empty Assassin2724 Gm application

Post by assassin2724 Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:16 pm

My ign is Shenzu. I want to be a gm in MegaStory because I was going to make a maplestory private server but i couldn't because I don't know how to and also no one wants to help me so that's why I want to become a gm in MegaStory. Some stuff about my self: I'm a Male, My name is Justin Avila, I'm 14 years old, I like to draw play piano, I'm also show leadership and im Asian:D. When Im gm I will help new people. I would tell people to join this server(might make you-tube video's). I will also help to catch hackers. help people have fun and see if there is bugs on the server. I will help you and the other gm's ban other people who are hacking or making it unfun for the other players. I can also host events and make everyone more happy. I would stay on the server as long as I can. Experiences: I haven't been a gm before. But I've been on GMS (global maplestory )since about 4 and a half years now so I have a lot of experiences . I have been vice president in my school, so I show great leadership. I can also help you for some ideas for your server. I hope you think about me being gm.
    Justin - Shenzu
    Email: justin1002"live.ca

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:19 pm