v75 Megastory- Play Unlimited

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF V75 MEGASTORY.

4 posters

iPodZz step by step guide on making a maplesim character!

iPodZz
    iPodZz
    Friendly User
    Friendly User

iPodZz step by step guide on making a maplesim character! Empty iPodZz step by step guide on making a maplesim character!

Post by iPodZz Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:09 pm

Hello everyone! This is my guide on how to use maplesimulator for creating a character!

1. Go to http://www.maplesimulator.com/programs/bannedstory-
    Always use bannedstory 3 unless you know about Kms and other stuff or just wanting to use it.

2. Click the wolf :] iPodZz step by step guide on making a maplesim character! Banned10

3. Select the language you want.

4. Choose what simulator u want. iPodZz step by step guide on making a maplesim character! Banned11(i recommend both simulators just in case you change your mind and use thumbnails so you can see what you select for stuff later on.)

5.Then choose character layer iPodZz step by step guide on making a maplesim character! Banned12

6.Now click the picture of the person smiling:iPodZz step by step guide on making a maplesim character! Banned13

7.Now this big menu should pop up and click on body:iPodZz step by step guide on making a maplesim character! Banned14

8.After you choose the skin color you want, choose the face that you want and expression/eye color:iPodZz step by step guide on making a maplesim character! Banned15

9.Choose the hair you want and color:iPodZz step by step guide on making a maplesim character! Banned16

10.NOW FOR CLOTHES! YAY!(make sure you select NX if you want nx clothes at the bottom.) iPodZz step by step guide on making a maplesim character! Banned17
    iPodZz step by step guide on making a maplesim character! Banned18

11.Click File, Save image, select image type as JPG, and your done!!!!

12.OMG AWSOMENESS! iPodZz step by step guide on making a maplesim character! Banned19
    l4d2bob
    l4d2bob
    Friendly User
    Friendly User

iPodZz step by step guide on making a maplesim character! Empty Re: iPodZz step by step guide on making a maplesim character!

Post by l4d2bob Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:44 pm

I think this is too easy :/
    Teach it with bannedstory v4
    Corruption
    Corruption
    Active User
    Active User

iPodZz step by step guide on making a maplesim character! Empty Re: iPodZz step by step guide on making a maplesim character!

Post by Corruption Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:01 pm

Common Sense, Teach us how to make a comic! Smile
    l4d2bob
    l4d2bob
    Friendly User
    Friendly User

Post by l4d2bob Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:32 pm

I need help on BSv4
    iPodZz
    iPodZz
    Friendly User
    Friendly User

Post by iPodZz Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:08 am

lol... fineeeeee ill make an "advanced" guide >.>
    [GM] Honest
    [GM] Honest
    Admin
    Admin

Post by [GM] Honest Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:23 am

Really appreciate the work put into this wheather its easy or not. Me, myself don't know how to do it lol
    iPodZz
    iPodZz
    Friendly User
    Friendly User

Post by iPodZz Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:03 am

[GM] Honest wrote:Really appreciate the work put into this wheather its easy or not. Me, myself don't know how to do it lol
    yay ty :p. Atleast someone appreciates it :]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:06 pm