v75 Megastory- Play Unlimited

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF V75 MEGASTORY.

+2
[GM] Honest
Lazy
6 posters

Player-held Events.

Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Player-held Events. Empty Player-held Events.

Post by Lazy Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:22 am

I might start doing Player-held events. Give me suggestions of what events you guys might want to do and the prizes. I'll try my best to get the prizes you guys want. Please choose events hosted in places normal players can get to.

On top of the world
    For this event, the first player(s) to reach the destination will get a prize. Of course the destination will be hard to get to. Like a little pedestal or something.

Where will I end up?!
    For this event, all players attending will guess where the host will end up in. Like if the host goes through a portal or something and it sends them upwards, the players will have to flash jump/walk or whatever to guess where I will end up. The players cannot enter the portal that the host is standing on to get to the ended up destination. We will do multiple locations until there is only one person left.

Last one standing
    For this event, all players attending will face off each other in pvp. Of course there will be limits in each event. Some events might say no long ranged or no genesis or something like that. Last one standing wins, obviously.

Hide and seek
    Self explanatory, but all players have to be helpful and NOT use /find. One of the people hosting the event will hide in a place and give clues. First one to shout "I'm a noob" in the map the host is hiding on wins.

True or False
    True or False will be held in FM15. Host(s) will ask questions and players will determine if it's true or false. True is the middle section of FM15 and false is the top section of FM15. Last player(s) left wins.

Scavenger Hunt
    (The event may be in groups or alone depending on what the host(s) say)
    Scavenger hunt is basically a scavenger hunt. The items we ask for will NOT be in the All in one shop or anything unable to get. Items will be dropped from monsters or found from npcs in unknown places. First player(s) to get the items to the host(s) will win.

Jump Quests!
    Self explanatory, players will be doing jump quests.(Of course host(s) will be leading them to their jump quest location.) First player(s) to reach the top wins. (Before the jump quest event starts, there will be a host already at the top waiting upon winners.)

Fashion Show
    We choose themes. You have 5 minutes to dress up. Every player will come up one at a time. Winners will go up. There will be several rounds depending on the amount of players. There will be 3 winners.

That's all Canop and I can think of for now. There will be other hosts but will be determined. Give us ideas, were they good ideas, bad ones, could do better, etc?
    In your posts, please tell us which ones you like and don't like and how we can improve them. Suggest more events, prizes, etc.
    Thank you for your time guys.(:

Last edited by Lazy on Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    [GM] Honest
    [GM] Honest
    Admin
    Admin

Player-held Events. Empty Re: Player-held Events.

Post by [GM] Honest Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:34 am

Player hosted event is a big thing. You really need a good community(large players) for that.
    Corruption
    Corruption
    Active User
    Active User

Post by Corruption Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:06 pm

I tryed holding some events, offered tetris and such, players weren't that interested. But maybe you'll get better feedback.
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Lazy Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:19 am

Players were interested. Many people are helping me host my events also.(x
    About 10 players per event. Not a lot but still something![:

69thpost.(x <3
    Scott
    Friendly User
    Friendly User

Location : Hello, I am [GM] Scott. I am really friendly and is currently rank 1 Rebirther :)

Post by Scott Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:29 pm

Yah, It's a nice thing your doing for players <3
    Nice job Lazy
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Lazy Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:29 am

Okay well, the hosts for Player-held events are now.

Hosts:
    Assist_Scott
    Assist_Aqua
    Canop
    Lazy
    iLikeiPod(Semi-host.)

Today we had some great results!
    About 20 people per event in the afternoon!
    And about 10 at night!
    We did about 10-20 events today. It was pretty tiring and stressful. Now I see how GMs feel when us players don't do what they want to. Though we didn't have GM commands such as warp, kill all so they won't move, mute command, warp them out, etc. It still worked out. It would be helpful if we had those commands to host these events, you guys are lucky GMs.(;

Thanks for the help and rewards that I will never be able to get hosts. I would've tried to get them but wouldn't have succeeded, so thank you. You are very great hosts.(:

Credits to:
    Assist_Scott
    Canop
    iLikeiPod
    [GM]Lunar <~Randomly comes in while we're trying to get people in FM22 and helps out with the event.

Again thanks.(;
    [GM] Honest
    [GM] Honest
    Admin
    Admin

Post by [GM] Honest Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:14 am

I am really impressed on how you guys managed to host an event. Keep on doing the great work! Remember there are 2 gm spots left.

@lazy- Lazy, it is pretty annoying when players as us to do an event Razz
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Lazy Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:04 pm

Haha, thanks Tim, and I am still hoping to get one of those GM spots!(;
    Players usually don't come unless they know the people, see "[GM]" in their name, or likes the event. They also don't know where to go most of the time, so they don't get to the event and like last night. And sometimes they don't come because they don't like the prizes and they want to choose on their own. So yes it is annoying Tim. xD bounce
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Lazy Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:33 pm

Well, I didn't host any events yesterday, but I'm sure Canop or an Assist did. So I don't know the results from yesterday.

The results from today were impressive. We had like 15 people each event.I did many events that led up to Canop's 3 part event. This is how it worked out. We did events, 3 people won each event. The 7 people that win the most events will get to come to Canop's 3 part event. His 3 part event was going to give out great items! The 3 part event only had 1 winner per event. Then the 3 players face off for 1 final winner. 100 tets for the 3 players that won and 1st place gets a MSI. It was great!

Credits to:
    Canop
    [GM] Honest
    Lazy

Thank you for helping host events yesterday and today!
    Canop
    Friendly User
    Friendly User

Post by Canop Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:35 pm

Yes yesterday hosted a jq it was god for the most part it was eillina 2 maps prize was for 75/50/25 it was good untill rolling mass dc then a restart right after turned them all off it started strong we got two winners but after dc it died.

I hope you love all are hard work for player held events are much harder then ones hosted by gms we can't make prizes we have to work for it just so you can have fun.So support are events by playing more (and make it ez on us don't act crazy.)

ty all who plays are events!
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Lazy Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:02 pm

Canop wrote:Yes yesterday hosted a jq it was god for the most part it was eillina 2 maps prize was for 75/50/25 it was good untill rolling mass dc then a restart right after turned them all off it started strong we got two winners but after dc it died.

I hope you love all are hard work for player held events are much harder then ones hosted by gms we can't make prizes we have to work for it just so you can have fun.So support are events by playing more (and make it ez on us don't act crazy.)

ty all who plays are events!
    Very nice canop and agreed, also. Like Canop said, we do this because we want you guys to have fun so try not to act crazy or act stupid.(In our events and GM's events.)
    Admin-Nick
    Admin-Nick
    Friendly User
    Friendly User

Post by Admin-Nick Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:30 pm

Nice idea.
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Lazy Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:43 pm

[GM]Canop and I: 13 days of hosting events and going!
    Canop
    Friendly User
    Friendly User

Post by Canop Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:59 pm

Lazy wrote:[GM]Canop and I: 13 days of hosting events and going!

Yep i hope we can get more and more players ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:44 am