v75 Megastory- Play Unlimited

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF V75 MEGASTORY.

5 posters

server is much down and no one talks on forums!

mahbuckkit
    mahbuckkit
    Active User
    Active User

server is much down and no one talks on forums! Empty server is much down and no one talks on forums!

Post by mahbuckkit Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:46 am

why is server down all the time and no one havent been talking on forum for 2-3days!!
    Shodru
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

server is much down and no one talks on forums! Empty Re: server is much down and no one talks on forums!

Post by Shodru Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:33 pm

People are quitting cause of the down time. tim needs to think about his server.

he has people that love it. this server is number 47 on gtop100! so he cant stop.

i bet everyone will quit about 2days if this isnt fixed.
    Jessica12
    Jessica12

server is much down and no one talks on forums! Empty Re: server is much down and no one talks on forums!

Post by Jessica12 Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:17 pm

It's not Tim's fault. O.O
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Lazy Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:58 pm

Nick needs to update/maintenance the server is all. The server was up monday and tuesday. It was only down today. I don't know anybody that's quitting cause of downtime. o_o
    Jessica12
    Jessica12

Post by Jessica12 Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:01 am

Lazy wrote:Nick needs to update/maintenance the server is all. The server was up monday and tuesday. It was only down today. I don't know anybody that's quitting cause of downtime. o_o

I think Shrodu is also referring to the time yesterday[?] where the log in was down the whole night and I don't know for how long into the next day. But I really hope no one would quit because a little downtime, that would be a pity. ):
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Lazy Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:12 am

Or Nick is trying to give us some time away from the computer.(:
    Jessica12
    Jessica12

Post by Jessica12 Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:20 am

I don't want time away from my computer, I have school for that LOL. I wanna play Megastory! D:
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Lazy Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:29 am

That's what we call a no lifer.[x
    Jessica12
    Jessica12

Post by Jessica12 Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:55 am

Lazy wrote:That's what we call a no lifer.[x

my life has no other meaning, gaming is my life. and I know i don't have a life without gaming. LOL
    Canop
    Friendly User
    Friendly User

Post by Canop Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:18 am

Jessica12 wrote:

my life has no other meaning, gaming is my life. and I know i don't have a life without gaming. LOL

Its true now days games can be a life you can make money meet with friends it can be a job and everything so now days you can say that. xD
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Lazy Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:41 pm

Canop wrote:
    Jessica12 wrote:

Its true now days games can be a life you can make money meet with friends it can be a job and everything so now days you can say that. xD
    Testing games can be a life and a job. I don't think playing something that has does not have problems make it a life and a job. But I guess so. o-o;
    Jessica12
    Jessica12

Post by Jessica12 Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:09 am

I would love to know, when will the forum name thing stop lying to us. "* v75 Megastory- Play Unlimited" I haven't been able to get on for 2-3 days. :\
    Canop
    Friendly User
    Friendly User

Post by Canop Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:03 am

Jessica12 wrote:I would love to know, when will the forum name thing stop lying to us. "* v75 Megastory- Play Unlimited" I haven't been able to get on for 2-3 days. :\

Oh sorry typo!! Need to take out the un? xD

Come on nick do some work on mega its the best iv played just needs some work on getting stable then its all good.
    Shodru
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Shodru Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:15 am

Nick do something baout this dude
    ur not cool anymore. u become to be hated with this.

u got 2choices.
    1. Make the server on again and dont let us wait.
    2. Turn off the server and tell it to us so we dont have to wait.
    Jessica12
    Jessica12

Post by Jessica12 Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:57 am

I don't know about other people but I don't hate Nick because of this. If he is busy in real life then it's not his fault, real life > internet.
    Shodru
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Shodru Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:15 am

i know but is fixed now. but if the server stay down. people will 1uit and can say hating things about him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:09 am