v75 Megastory- Play Unlimited

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF V75 MEGASTORY.

4 posters

lexlneo(Read this) GameMaster applaction

lexlneo
    Snail
    Snail

lexlneo(Read this) GameMaster applaction Empty lexlneo(Read this) GameMaster applaction

Post by lexlneo Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:27 pm

Dear Admin,

What is your name and IGN? My name is James, My Ign is MsSyn

What is your age? I'm 15 years old

Where do you live and your contact information? I live in Canada, Ontario
    My contact information is Dex300300 and if you need my cell number just ask me in private.

Give a little summary about yourself.
    I play maple story for fun and to help people and I guess i go outside?? and play sports and go to School(Grade 10).

How long have you been playing (GMS and PS) Maplestory? When i was 13 i played GMS until some person hacked my account when i was a level 139 Night lord. Then i played Private servers for I guess 2 years now

How long have you been on Megastory?
    I've been on Megastory 3days I apolgize if i was required 1 week.
    Have you had any prior experience as a GM? Yes i used to play Dragonica Ms and I was a gamemaster for 2 months until Nexon shut down the server.

How long are you willing to play each day?
    About 2-5 hours on weekdays and on weekends probbly 2-7 hours
    Are you friendly with other people?
    I am really friendly to people and as i said i like to help out alot.
    Why we should pick you as a GM?
    Because i got the experince, i'm active, I am random i guess which is funny and I don't overpower.
    Is there anything you are good at to support this server?
    As said I am a active, I will Catch hackers and Try to make this server the funniest it could be!!! and will make alot of fun events Very Happy
    What WILL you do as a GM in this server?
    I will help people in need and chill with people in fm and do my job which is to catch hackers...

What do you think takes to be a good GM?
    To have fun and be smart, You have to be active and as always you gotto do your job which is catch hackers and Host events.

What would you do if you saw someone hacked?
    will give two descriptions because i dont know if you mean hacking or hacked. Description Number 1(if see hacker): I would bann him automatically because he is crushing the server and making this game worst for others. Number 2(If some got hacked): i would ask ADMIN what to do and if the person makes another account and tells me will ask a couple of questions and then see if he is telling the truth or his lieing because he wants the items he lost and the level.

From, MsSyn(James)

Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

lexlneo(Read this) GameMaster applaction Empty Re: lexlneo(Read this) GameMaster applaction

Post by Lazy Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:33 pm

Longer, more organized. More detailed answers, they're very short.

& For the if someone got hacked part. How would you know if he is telling the truth or lying? You don't know if he really hacked them or not, unless you're a witness or something. I don't get what you mean by "ask ADMIN what to do and if the person makes another account". What if they make another account how would you know if it's them? It's a new account. Only the admin would know if it's another account because of the ip.

And for future reference edit your GM app, don't make a new topic.

Last edited by Lazy on Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    lexlneo
    Snail
    Snail

lexlneo(Read this) GameMaster applaction Empty Re: lexlneo(Read this) GameMaster applaction

Post by lexlneo Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:41 pm

I am saying what if a random person comes up to you.... and says i got hacked this is my hacked accounts game name.... I got my way to get the truth of false And 90% i will think its a lie unless you got this amazing complicated answer that explains it.
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Lazy Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:43 pm

lexlneo wrote:I am saying what if a random person comes up to you.... and says i got hacked this is my hacked accounts game name.... I got my way to get the truth of false And 90% i will think its a lie unless you got this amazing complicated answer that explains it.
    So what you're saying is that everybody lies unless it's a complicated answer. They can be complicated answers to get them OUT of trouble and they can be lies. And if a person comes up to you saying that they got hacked, you would already know their game name.
    lexlneo
    Snail
    Snail

Post by lexlneo Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:48 pm

I dont mean compliacted answers like that i mean something to souport the case why there account got hacked... I need some evidence to souport the case...
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Lazy Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:49 pm

lexlneo wrote:I dont mean compliacted answers like that i mean something to souport the case why there account got hacked... I need some evidence to souport the case...
    You said complicated answers. How do you know if it's evidence or a fake?
    lexlneo
    Snail
    Snail

Post by lexlneo Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:40 am

Lazy wdf happend I got banned because Lunar is overpowering the server
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Lazy Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:38 am

idk. o_____o
    Jessica12
    Jessica12

Post by Jessica12 Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:52 pm

lexlneo wrote:Lazy wdf happend I got banned because Lunar is overpowering the server

I agree with that. overpowered and out of control.
    Shodru
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Shodru Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:40 pm

Omfg. lunar can fail sometimes.
    lexlneo
    Snail
    Snail

Post by lexlneo Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:06 pm

What am i soupost to do i am banned...... I cant go online...
    lexlneo
    Snail
    Snail

Post by lexlneo Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:08 pm

His a prick, his 14 and thinks he can fuck with people.... because his a gamemaster.... This used to be my favourite server but fuck now... i like it without lunar. His a tusuna

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:36 am