v75 Megastory- Play Unlimited

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF V75 MEGASTORY.

+4
markus555
Corruption
Michelle
[GM] Honest
8 posters

GM Application FORMAT! MUST READ

[GM] Honest
    [GM] Honest
    Admin
    Admin

GM Application FORMAT! MUST READ Empty GM Application FORMAT! MUST READ

Post by [GM] Honest Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:30 pm

Greetings everyone! Megastory is a brand new private server and we are currently looking for GM's. This is format that everyone should follow. GM applications are opened to everyone so if you think you have a chance of becoming a GM, then apply for it! Please make sure you have created an account and actually played the game!

Your account must play the game for at least 1 week!

Here is a list of following question that everyone should answer in their application. Answers should not be a one sentence answer,maybe like a brief paragraph.:p. These answers are just ordinary question so don't freak out.

Remember, we will take a look at every application and all will be taken into consideration.

What is your name and IGN?

What is your age?

Where do you live and your contact information?

Give a little summary about yourself.

How long have you been playing (GMS and PS) Maplestory?

How long have you been on Megastory?

Have you had any prior experience as a GM?

How long are you willing to play each day?

Are you friendly with other people?

Why we should pick you as a GM?

Is there anything you are good at to support this server?

What WILL you do as a GM in this server?

What do you think takes to be a good GM?

What would you do if you saw someone hacked?

Good Luck!
    Michelle
    Michelle
    Active User
    Active User

GM Application FORMAT! MUST READ Empty Re: GM Application FORMAT! MUST READ

Post by Michelle Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:24 pm

i read this and i was like /facepalm.
    too spoon-feeding.
    Corruption
    Corruption
    Active User
    Active User

Post by Corruption Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:23 am

If this is spoon feeding, we must have unborn babies writing the apps.
    Michelle
    Michelle
    Active User
    Active User

Post by Michelle Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:55 am

too spoon feeding as in, you just have to answer the questions given.
    no right or wrong answers.
    BUT WHAT IF, you just let them be on their own? making their own application and all.
    this will make everyone see clearly who's good and who's bad.
    markus555
    Snail
    Snail

Post by markus555 Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:28 pm

i will be a gm please
    Corruption
    Corruption
    Active User
    Active User

Post by Corruption Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:13 pm

I guess that's his app. LOL
    FrOsTy
    Snail
    Snail

GM Application FORMAT! MUST READ Empty GM APP FROM Frosty

Post by FrOsTy Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:23 pm

[GM] Honest wrote:Greetings everyone! Megastory is a brand new private server and we are currently looking for GM's. This is format that everyone should follow. GM applications are opened to everyone so if you think you have a chance of becoming a GM, then apply for it! Please make sure you have created an account and actually played the game!

Your account must play the game for at least 1 week!

Here is a list of following question that everyone should answer in their application. Answers should not be a one sentence answer,maybe like a brief paragraph.:p. These answers are just ordinary question so don't freak out.

Remember, we will take a look at every application and all will be taken into consideration.

What is your name and IGN? My Real Name Is Bryan
    Years old

Where do you live and your contact information? I LIVE IN LYNN MASS. U CAN Contact me on my aim qEtAtMe08

Give a little summary about yourself. i am a very funny peron and i would love to be a staff for MegaStory

How long have you been playing (GMS and PS) Maplestory? I BEEN PLAYING MAPLESTory FOR 4 years now and same wit private server ever since odin came out

How long have you been on Megastory? i been like 2weeks i think know

Have you had any prior experience as a GM? Yes i have ben a gm befor becouse i had a freind that new a admin in a prrivateserver called daganms and the admin asked if i will be a good help to the sever and i said yes and he made me a lvl 4 gm

How long are you willing to play each day? ill play probly about 9:00am-6:00 on school days and on weekwnds 1:00pm 1:00am trust im very good at being a help to the comunity

Are you friendly with other people? Yes i am Freindly With Other peaple

Why we should pick you as a GM? should PICK me as a gm becouse a will help this cominity with anything ill be a active gm and ii am ver respective to anybody. IF Any body in the server needs help i am allways active and i know how to Deal with Private servers if they crash or a java problem or somthing i know how to fix it so please make Frosty A Gm and you will see me as a very good gm ThankYOU Very Happy

Is there anything you are good at to support this server? yea i am good at telling peaple to donate like if they donate ill train them alot and also if they vote i know alot of peaple that play ps and allways ask me if i found a good one i think this ones the best thank you Very Happy

What WILL you do as a GM in this server? i will help all the players in what they need help in.. and also i will help the admin with ant errsos THANKYOU Very Happy

What do you think takes to be a good GM? I THINK it takes alot of responsabilty and to be allways active... and to help the server out by voting and donating THANKYOU Very Happy

What would you do if you saw someone hacked? I WILL IEther give them a warning and fallow them with the invisable skill and see if they do again and ill band them.... or if there doing alot of hacks in one time ill band them

Good Luck!
    InfectiousMetal
    InfectiousMetal
    Snail
    Snail

Post by InfectiousMetal Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:09 pm

Question; Is the one week playtime obligatory if one had already been a GM before in another game?
    Just curious.

Anyways, i'll just send in my app to testing.
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Lazy Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:46 pm

Yes. You must have one week playtime in Megastory for your app to be accepted.
    teafnoob
    Snail
    Snail

Post by teafnoob Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:25 am

What is your name and IGN? My Real Name Is Jacob(ItzElmo

Where do you live and your contact information? I LIVE IN Singapore at Toapayoh. U CAN Contact me on msn.. (jacobngg@hotmail.com)

Give a little summary about yourself. i am a very friendly and kind person and i would love to be a staff for MegaStory

How long have you been playing (GMS and PS) Maplestory? I BEEN PLAYING MAPLESTory FOR 5 years now and for private sever i have been playing for 2 years! ^.^

How long have you been on Megastory? i been like 2 and a half week

Have you had any prior experience as a GM? Nope i havent Been 1.. But i played my fren acc which is a gm at other sever before.. i know i need to give warning to guys whos harassing ppl or can just ban those hackers

How long are you willing to play each day? ill will play right after i reach home from school which is 2pm - 10pm which i usally ssleep No kidding

Are you friendly with other people? Yes i am Freindly With All! people

Why we should pick you as a GM? should PICK me as a gm becouse a will help this cominity with anything ill be a active gm and ii am very respective to anybody. IF Any body in the server needs help and i will be there and i will do my best help anyone or with any bug

Is there anything you are good at to support this server? I will Encorage ppl to Vote/Donate Which will Do the good and the sever good.. i have a glib tonuge so i supposed im able to convice to donate/vote

What WILL you do as a GM in this server? i will help all the players in what they need help in.. and also i will help the admin with any errors THANKYOU

What do you think takes to be a good GM? i think you need to be very friendly and active !!

What would you do if you saw someone hacked? I Will See if the hack is Strong anot.. (eg of strong hacking) eg. 0 rebirth dealing over 1m dmg... not strong hacking eg. vac.. i will give them a warnning to delete the hack ! pls choose me which will help the sever alot!
    Michelle
    Michelle
    Active User
    Active User

Post by Michelle Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:35 am

^ post a new thread instead of posting it here Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:35 am