v75 Megastory- Play Unlimited

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF V75 MEGASTORY.

2 posters

GaMeR's GM Application

Poll

GaMeR Getting the position of a GM

[ 1 ]
    GaMeR's GM Application I_vote_lcap33%GaMeR's GM Application I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 2 ]
    GaMeR's GM Application I_vote_lcap67%GaMeR's GM Application I_vote_rcap [67%] 

Total Votes: 3
    GaMeR

GaMeR's GM Application Empty GaMeR's GM Application

Post by GaMeR Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:14 pm

What is your name and IGN?: My name is Micah and i do not have an account on Megastory.

What is your age?: I am 16 years of age.

Where do you live and your contact information?: I live in Salina Kansas USA. my Email is gamehead65@hotmail.com my AIM is xGamerx65 my yahoo is mjn65@yahoo.com and my MSN is gamerx65@hotmail.com.

Give a little summary about yourself.: Well i'm very good with computers im mature and a experienced GM and Player of Maplestory.

How long have you been playing (GMS and PS) Maplestory?: I started playing Maplestory at about 10 years of age off and on so that makes me 6 years of experience with Retail Maplestory. and i have been playing Maplestory PS's for about 2-3 years

How long have you been on Megastory?: Never. i have not made an account on Megastory because i do not wish to play as a player. i want to use my skills and experience to help Megastory deal with hackers and bugs etc..

Have you had any prior experience as a GM?: I have been a GM on multiple different PS's RealMS, TitanMS and some others i can't remember i have been doing private servers off and on for about 2-3 Years. and i have been GM on different game PS's such as World Of Warcraft etc..

How long are you willing to play each day?: Well since i do not go to school i can play for 6+ hours a day guaranteed unless something comes up in Real Life.

Are you friendly with other people?: Very i have good people skills. and am very funny non power hungry and can assure you the Megastory Community will love me.

Why we should pick you as a GM?: Well theres multiple different reasons. How active i will be, my experience with being a GameMaster, My maturity, My Good people skills, My computer skills, My good Grammar/Spelling skills etc..

Is there anything you are good at to support this server?: Security is the main thing i can help with on this server. i am very experienced in the ways of the black hat. i can help with things such as DDoS attacks, help keep the community from getting viruses. help keep hackers away etc..

What WILL you do as a GM in this server?: Well probably keep an eye on everyone to see if there is any hacking going on i have a very good eye on hackers. can take reports from players having problems and figure out the best solution to solve the problem and execute it.

What do you think takes to be a good GM?: Well honestly to be a good GM you need to be active, good people skills, know what your doing, and not be power hungry, always follow the Admin's orders.

What would you do if you saw someone hacked?: Well i would investigate the situation and execute a time/perm ban dependent on what the situation is.

~GaMeR

Last edited by GaMeR on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    GaMeR

GaMeR's GM Application Empty Re: GaMeR's GM Application

Post by GaMeR Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:57 pm

Share your thoughts on the poll!
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Lazy Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:58 pm

You don't have an account on megastory and you're posting a GM app. That's plain dumb, why wouldn't you have an account on something that you're going to be a GM for? I already think you wouldn't be a good GM because you do things before you think.
    You also need longer answers. Most of them are 1 sentence answers.
    GaMeR

Post by GaMeR Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:57 pm

Lazy wrote:You don't have an account on megastory and you're posting a GM app. That's plain dumb, why wouldn't you have an account on something that you're going to be a GM for? I already think you wouldn't be a good GM because you do things before you think.
    You also need longer answers. Most of them are 1 sentence answers.
    I do not do things before i think. and no my answers are long and described well. and i do not have an account on Megastory because like i described i do not want to play i want to help the community and Megastory with my skill set and experience.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:21 am