v75 Megastory- Play Unlimited

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF V75 MEGASTORY.

2 posters

iFaith's GM Application <3

iFaith
    iFaith
    Snail
    Snail

iFaith's GM Application <3  Empty iFaith's GM Application <3

Post by iFaith Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:16 pm

Greeting's everyone ! I hope you guys enjoy it Admin , GM's , and Members ! santa

What is your name and IGN? My IGN is iFaith (Duh)

What is your age? 16 . Gonna turn 17 xD

Where do you live and your contact information? I live in Canada , Ontario , Toronto . And My Contact or information is x_xlookiex_x@hotmail.com .

Give a little summary about you : Im 16 , Im active nice cheerful , I can be a wonderful member , my names Derek . xD

How long have you been playing (GMS and PS) Maplestory? I Have Been Play Global MapleStory for quiet ahwhile , Anyways I have been playing GMS for about 4 years and this is actually my 5th year of GMS . I guess this is my 5TH ANNIVERSERY XD . And PS i have never played never seen never knew o.o .rself. Hey , I am a virgin I am going to turn 17 I am usually not in a bad mood , My name is Derek (:

How long have you been on Megastory? I have been playing MegaStory like maybe 6 weeks . 5th year so i guyess i woud say 5 years ? or 4-5years . . So WOOT MY 5TH GM'S ANNIVERSERY LOL . And on PS I do not even know what is PS and i dont play PS so 0 . LOL .

Have you had any prior experience as a GM? Well , I have been a GM for 4 years , 1 of a server I have been a GM was PridogyStory which I have been a GM there for 2 years and a half then it shut down because of Vacation of his , On FaithMs I have been a GM there for quiet awhile I have been a GM there for 1 year . And last but not least on MapleHorrorMs I have been a GM there for 1 year since the Admin shut down the server I was no onger a GM so . Thats all the servers i've been a GM on .

How long are you willing to play each day?
    On Weekdays I usually be on for about 5 to 6 hours .
    And on Weekends I can go on all day ! xD

Are you friendly with other people? OfCourse I am thats why im trying out . ^.^

Why we should pick you as a GM? You should pick me because I like to help out people , Make this Community grow , Get people to vote and myself too , making events such as Jump Quest's , Scevenger Hunt , Hide-And-Seek , Fanshion Show , T/F And many more . I can give people 1 chance . I am very active , nice , never in a bad mood or if someone pisses me off I'll sorta be . I wont be a AFK GM like other GM's i see in other servers .

Is there anything you are good at to support this server? Yes , I can make a banner for Mega Story or advertise that this is the best server evea ~ !!

What WILL you do as a GM in this server? I will make Events such as Hide And Seek , Jump Quest , Fashion Show , T/F , Scavenger Hunt and much more , I can help as many people as I can , I can get people to vote , I will be responsible . If someone has a fight or something I can help them like if they scammed or something I will jail them untill they learn there lesson , If i see a hacker I will ban them . If they come back I will block them from this server !

What do you think takes to be a good GM? I think that all the GM's in this server should be respectful , respinsible , Dont lie , freindly,Active , brave , Worthy And most of all proper langauge .

What would you do if you saw someone hacked? If i saw someone hack i will be nice and warn them the 1st time if they do it the 2nd time im sorry but your going to be blocked ffrom MegaStory .
    ~Thanks For Reading It~ - iFaith .
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

iFaith's GM Application <3  Empty Re: iFaith's GM Application <3

Post by Lazy Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:19 am

This app hurt my eyes, my lord. All of the things in your app are pretty easy to do. Oh so if you become a GM, all you'll do is advertise and do events and ban people? Isn't there MORE you should do? "I think that all the GM's in this server should be respectful , respinsible , Dont lie , freindly,Active , brave , Worthy And most of all proper langauge . " Not even nick and tim uses proper language lmao. All players should be like this already, not only being a GM you should be like this."What is your name and IGN? My IGN is iFaith (Duh) " Hi, you're name is iFaith in real life. Awesome bro, then I see this. "my names Derek . xD" In the wrong section." I wont be a AFK GM like other GM's i see in other servers . " That's cause they have work to do. "You should pick me because I like to help out people" Start doing this now, like many players are trying to do. "If i see a hacker I will ban them . If they come back I will block them from this server !, If i saw someone hack i will be nice and warn them the 1st time if they do it the 2nd time im sorry but your going to be blocked ffrom MegaStory . " What happened to the answers there? They changed, you should look at what you wrote before you write it, again.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:36 am