v75 Megastory- Play Unlimited

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF V75 MEGASTORY.

2 posters

Jabba's Gm Application

Jabba
    Jabba

Jabba's Gm Application Empty Jabba's Gm Application

Post by Jabba Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:18 pm

What is your name and IGN?

My name is Jabba, and my Ign is Jabba. Lol. :3

What is your age?

My age is 2010 - 1992 = 18. :3

Where do you live and your contact information?

I live in Singapore with the timezone GMT +08:00, and you can contact me through my email. Here is my email that I'm currently using, party.goer@hotmail.com. Asking why it's party.goer? I just love to attend parties. :3

Give a little summary about yourself.

Definition of Jabba: He's a funny and friendly guy. He makes friends with everyone. He likes to play GMS and have played lots of Private Server before coming to MegaStory. Well, his hobbies are, playing games, singing and playing soccer. Soccer FTW. He's a matured guy, but can be chilldish at times, in order to make friends with younger players. That's the definiton of Jabba. :3

How long have you been playing (GMS and PS) Maplestory?

To be honest, I quit GMS quite a long time ago cause I was damn irritated by the server maintenance. In other case, I've been playing Private Server for a long time now, 2 to 3 years maybe. I have loads of experience in Private Server. And I made lots of friends through Private Server and their forums. :3

How long have you been on Megastory?

7 days equals to 1 Week. So, since it says I need one week to apply, so I played exactly one week and applied for this GM Application. And I love it here in MegaStory cause the community either in game or in the forums are 'AWESOME'. :3

Have you had any prior experience as a GM?

Only one and that was last year, in MoodMs. It shuts down around June last year. At first I applied and became an intern. After one week of intern, the owner trusted me and promoted me to SuperGM. I have been a SuperGM for 3 months there. I enjoyed the community ther also. But it was shut down because of nexon and the owner ran with all of the players donation. Sad to say though. ):

How long are you willing to play each day?

Anytime that Nick needs me on (Contact me through E-mail). Long hours, from 5 to 10 hours each day maybe. I don't regret playing long hours and wasting my time in MegaStory cause i can chat and make friends in game. Make friends doesn't mean 1 or 2 friends, it means, loads of friends in one day. :3

Are you friendly with other people?

Yes I am. Just whisper me or pm me, I'll be there to chat and accompany, or even help. :3

Why we should pick you as a GM?

Cause, I can be a trusted Gm, and help people out, for example new players. I can help them out. I can answer question given to me by new players or even old players. Furthermore, I'm active and i live in Singapore, which means, when other GMs are asleep, I'll be there to look after the server. :3

Is there anything you are good at to support this server?

1) Support with voting.
    2) Invite my friends.
    3) *Maybe donate?

*Donate: This is a 'maybe' for me, cause I don't wanna waste money on a server shutting down sooner or later. So ya.

What WILL you do as a GM in this server?

I will stalk and ban those "No-Life" hackers and ban them like there's no tomorrow. Help new players with their questions about the server. And if the owner needs me, I'll be there in a blink of an eye. :3

What do you think takes to be a good GM?

Trust to the server, humor towards other players, passion to the server and boldness to stalk and ban hackers. GM is an important role to the server. No GM, inmperfect server. Even an owner needs assistant like GM to look after the server. :3

What would you do if you saw someone hacked?

I will go in hide, stalk him/her. Screenshot all the proofs needed. Post in forums, and ban i think. That's all. Simple and easy. Lol. :3
    AlvinIsLegit
    AlvinIsLegit
    Snail
    Snail

Jabba's Gm Application Empty Re: Jabba's Gm Application

Post by AlvinIsLegit Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:25 am

I will go in hide, stalk him/her. Screenshot all the proofs needed. Post in forums, and ban i think. That's all. Simple and easy. Lol. :3
    "i think"
    Jabba
    Jabba

Post by Jabba Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:28 pm

AlvinIsLegit wrote:
    "i think"

So must i ban directly without letting the owner know about it? O.o

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:00 am