v75 Megastory- Play Unlimited

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF V75 MEGASTORY.

+3
Admin-Nick
Michelle
Corruption
7 posters

Corrupt Suggestions

Poll

Did you like my overall suggestions?

[ 1 ]
    Corrupt Suggestions I_vote_lcap10%Corrupt Suggestions I_vote_rcap [10%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Corrupt Suggestions I_vote_lcap40%Corrupt Suggestions I_vote_rcap [40%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Corrupt Suggestions I_vote_lcap40%Corrupt Suggestions I_vote_rcap [40%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Corrupt Suggestions I_vote_lcap0%Corrupt Suggestions I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Corrupt Suggestions I_vote_lcap10%Corrupt Suggestions I_vote_rcap [10%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Corruption
    Corruption
    Active User
    Active User

Corrupt Suggestions Empty Corrupt Suggestions

Post by Corruption Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:30 pm

Ignore the title of this thread, XD Anyway I have some Suggestions that I think can make this server more popular.

1-Rebirth Spam
    A lot of things I see is a lot of rebirth spam. Every two seconds you see "blade x2 has gotten XXX rebirths!" Now It is good to have a system but how about instead you make it so it only shows at certain marks. Like 1, 5, 25, 50, 100, 300, 500, etc.

2-Gachapon Spam
    Now I wanted to gachapon for fun but I found a major flaw which somehow made other plays exploit the glitch I accidently stumbled upon. It seems when a person uses the gachapon it announces every single item they get. This creates major spam, and it really needs to get fixed.

3-Voting System
    Now In my experience voting for a server will get it more popularity. But in this server it asks for votes and there is no reward for the players. I still vote in the morning and when I get back from school but it doesn't feel like a priority for me. That's why I think you should make voting rewards. So every time they vote they get a point, which they can save up for prizes you choose.

4-Shop NX Glitch
    Now during my time in megastory I have found out that if you go to the all in one shop, NX doesn't really cost that much and also it doesn't subtract mesos when you buy it, I could buy 1million nx and not get charged any mesos. So raise the prices of nx massively, either make nx cost tetris or, make it so that players can purchase nx with vote points.

5-Summoner Spam
    I really think a lot of this lag we get is because of summoner spam, I see people spam up to 30-50 papulatus in a map and leave them or take forever to kill them, also they don't clear the drops and create more lag. I think you should have a maximum limit of # of summons spawned. Now I'm not saying having 5 at max because I rb to and I need atleast 16 everytime. So make the max spawn around 20 or so.

6-Website
    I think the main website needs two things. Better access and it needs to be more connected to the forums. What I mean by better access is like having to as megastory.org Now I have no idea if this actually costs money to do but having the website as an IP address is really annoying and hard. Also I feel like the website isn't really connected to forums. We should be able to access the main website from the forums. (This is my hardest to explain idea)

7-Advertising
    Now advertising for the server, it is decent having it on four voting sites, but if you really want to get more players you need to get to the source. You have to go to private server forums, and post an ad for your server. You need GFX, info, and etc inorder to capture their attention if you want to go the the forums. I will volunteer to make an ad (I can't do GFX) but I can go on forums and etc and advertise this server if you'd like.

8-Custom WZ
    Now another thing that can really capture the attention is a wz editer. You need things like custom monsters with massive defense/hp. Or another thing is a skill wz edit that is special to this server. Like if you did Flash Jump it would look like a special mix of db and hermit fj. I am aware that some people already have this that is why you need to make it more aware and provide a download link for some of these things in the website, which needs to be more connected to forums as I stated before. We will need some coders for this. Another thing I want to say is that don't overdo the wz edits. Nobody wants to download a 100+ mb wz edit.

More to come...
    Michelle
    Michelle
    Active User
    Active User

Corrupt Suggestions Empty Re: Corrupt Suggestions

Post by Michelle Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:28 am

^ nice suggestions but i hate the voting for nx part.
    sad to say, in most servers we have to vote for nx.
    voting for nx will certainly bring up more popularity, but don't you think servers that require votes by using this nx system are losers?
    let's say this server has a vote for nx system and every vote will reward you with 5k nx.
    and to get the looks you want, you might need 25k nx or so.
    do you want to vote for 2.5days? i'd say no.
    because i will have to look like a hobo for the first few days in-game and
    i will have to stick with the same look until you get more nx, which means more votes.
    firstly, there's no originality
    secondly, players don't get to benefit in-game in terms of the game itself, not the looks of a character.
    Admin-Nick
    Admin-Nick
    Friendly User
    Friendly User

Post by Admin-Nick Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:42 pm

I really like these suggestions. I was thinking of buying a .net domain.
    Corruption
    Corruption
    Active User
    Active User

Post by Corruption Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:09 pm

Admin-Nick wrote:I really like these suggestions. I was thinking of buying a .net domain.

Yea that'd be good, much better and easier for players to access.
    l4d2bob
    l4d2bob
    Friendly User
    Friendly User

Post by l4d2bob Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:43 pm

Agreed. Except for the NX=Tetris thing, make it the same price as the website o-o
    Corruption
    Corruption
    Active User
    Active User

Post by Corruption Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:39 pm

Michelle wrote:^ nice suggestions but i hate the voting for nx part.
    voting for nx will certainly bring up more popularity, but don't you think servers that require votes by using this nx system are losers?
    let's say this server has a vote for nx system and every vote will reward you with 5k nx.
    i will have to stick with the same look until you get more nx, which means more votes.
    secondly, players don't get to benefit in-game in terms of the game itself, not the looks of a character.

I'm saying every vote could be 10k nx. I mean you can vote about 2-4 times once-twice a day. So even if it was 5k nx thats around 10-20k nx a day. And sure you might say it puts a hassle and feels like regular maple, but if it can get more players it would be pretty great. All the votes make it more popular. And with popularity comes more coders, gfx people, etc. So we then can design unique things for our server.
    Michelle
    Michelle
    Active User
    Active User

Post by Michelle Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:55 pm

Corruption wrote:
    Michelle wrote:^ nice suggestions but i hate the voting for nx part.

I'm saying every vote could be 10k nx. I mean you can vote about 2-4 times once-twice a day. So even if it was 5k nx thats around 10-20k nx a day. And sure you might say it puts a hassle and feels like regular maple, but if it can get more players it would be pretty great. All the votes make it more popular. And with popularity comes more coders, gfx people, etc. So we then can design unique things for our server.

Sorry to say this, voting for nx system sucks. players don't get to benefit IN-GAME at all, other than looks.
    plus i don't join vote for nx servers. Crying or Very sad i believe some people feel the same way as me. SOME, NOT ALL.
    unique things? you don't even have to be a coder to make unique things. there's something called wz edits. heard of that?
    MyWay
    MyWay
    Snail
    Snail

Post by MyWay Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:36 pm

Well, for starters, most of your suggestions hit the spot. But I disagree that we should have to vote for NX. Maybe you can increase the prices for NX and make it a bit more challenging to get NX.

And.. a suggestion from me is that we should get a few more channels, if it's possible. There's always a bishop rb or Dark Knight rb spamming mob skills in fm 2. Makes it laggy and annoying to train.
    lol!
    iPodZz
    iPodZz
    Friendly User
    Friendly User

Post by iPodZz Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:37 pm

MyWay wrote:Well, for starters, most of your suggestions hit the spot. But I disagree that we should have to vote for NX. Maybe you can increase the prices for NX and make it a bit more challenging to get NX.

And.. a suggestion from me is that we should get a few more channels, if it's possible. There's always a bishop rb or Dark Knight rb spamming mob skills in fm 2. Makes it laggy and annoying to train.
    lol!
    more channels would be nice... but the nx price.... its ok as it is.
    Michelle
    Michelle
    Active User
    Active User

Post by Michelle Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:17 pm

i'd rather a server that hunts for nx rather than vote.
    i'm disgusted with those servers haha but seriously, ew. ._.
    MyWay
    MyWay
    Snail
    Snail

Post by MyWay Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:49 pm

Yea, We shouldn't have to vote for nx, though maybe some other awards should be given for voting.
    mahbuckkit
    mahbuckkit
    Active User
    Active User

Post by mahbuckkit Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:16 pm

voting has it own darkside as if you get something from it.. its easy trick voting system just by pluging ur modem off and on cause most of people has this ip thing wich changes everytime modem restarts so, some ppl would spam for points/rewards and it wouldnt be nice -.-''
    MyWay
    MyWay
    Snail
    Snail

Post by MyWay Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:33 pm

True that, well then we'll just have to come up with something else.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:14 am