v75 Megastory- Play Unlimited

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF V75 MEGASTORY.

+2
iPodZz
RoflMyWaffle
6 posters

My suggestions

Poll

Which idea do you like the best?

[ 0 ]
    My suggestions I_vote_lcap0%My suggestions I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    My suggestions I_vote_lcap60%My suggestions I_vote_rcap [60%] 
    [ 1 ]
    My suggestions I_vote_lcap20%My suggestions I_vote_rcap [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    My suggestions I_vote_lcap20%My suggestions I_vote_rcap [20%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Poll closed
    RoflMyWaffle
    RoflMyWaffle
    Snail
    Snail

My suggestions Empty My suggestions

Post by RoflMyWaffle Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:36 pm

Ok so please pick your favorite idea above and ill give more detailed information about the one that wins. But heres breif descriptions for each:

Reb vs. Blue: You get to pick what side you want to be on: Red or Blue. Whatever side you pick you get speacial atributes determined by what side you pick (kinda like occupations). You all get a +100 all stats bandana (red dana for red team blue dana for blue team).

Custom PQ: Available to everyone. You get 2 pieces for doing easy, 4 for normal, and 6 for hard. You lose your equips temperarley and you are left with only a sword. You have to kill snails in a place and you find equips there. (easy shoes= 10 def normal shoes= 20 def had shoes= 28 def +2 all stats and variations.) Also for each mode, you only got a certain amount of AP to use. Easy= 300 Normal 650= Hard= 1000

Custom Gachapon: Same as a gachapon (use maple claw machine?). But the prizes are better. Sometimes it can be GM scrolls, sometimes tetris pieces, and sometimes speacial chairs.

Megastory Mailbox: NPC- Maple Mailbox. This is use for upcoming events and other news on megastory in-game.

Organized PvPs: Have different arenas for PvP. Also have it more organized such as Win and Lose. Also have different modes like capture the snail shell. You have to pick up weapons in the arena and your APs are nerfed (defaulted). There can also be teams up to 5v5 (Red vs. Blue matches?)

Theme Days: Kinda self explanitory. Have a theme once a week. The player who best matches the theme wins a prize.

EDITED- I forgot to add- UI NPC- Change your user interface with 6 tetris. Start out with some default ones and you have to relog to activate it. So post something like "I vote for the UI NPC" or something like that.

Please vote for your favorite Very Happy

Last edited by RoflMyWaffle on Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    iPodZz
    iPodZz
    Friendly User
    Friendly User

My suggestions Empty Re: My suggestions

Post by iPodZz Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:54 pm

RoflMyWaffle wrote:Ok so please pick your favorite idea above and ill give more detailed information about the one that wins. But heres breif descriptions for each:

Reb vs. Blue: You get to pick what side you want to be on: Red or Blue. Whatever side you pick you get speacial atributes determined by what side you pick (kinda like occupations). You all get a +100 all stats bandana (red dana for red team blue dana for blue team).

Custom PQ: Available to everyone. You get 2 pieces for doing easy, 4 for normal, and 6 for hard. You lose your equips temperarley and you are left with only a sword. You have to kill snails in a place and you find equips there. (easy shoes= 10 def normal shoes= 20 def had shoes= 28 def +2 all stats and variations.) Also for each mode, you only got a certain amount of AP to use. Easy= 300 Normal 650= Hard= 1000

Custom Gachapon: Same as a gachapon (use maple claw machine?). But the prizes are better. Sometimes it can be GM scrolls, sometimes tetris pieces, and sometimes speacial chairs.

Megastory Mailbox: NPC- Maple Mailbox. This is use for upcoming events and other news on megastory in-game.

Organized PvPs: Have different arenas for PvP. Also have it more organized such as Win and Lose. Also have different modes like capture the snail shell. You have to pick up weapons in the arena and your APs are nerfed (defaulted). There can also be teams up to 5v5 (Red vs. Blue matches?)

Theme Days: Kinda self explanitory. Have a theme once a week. The player who best matches the theme wins a prize.

haha nice ideas. Although i think that red vs blue isn't the best idea because what is really the point? We already have occupations and the beginner danas. And the different game modes are a good idea for like GUILD WAR!!!! But i bet it must be hard to code. :p
    Lazy
    Lazy
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Lazy Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:38 am

iPodZz wrote:
    RoflMyWaffle wrote:Ok so please pick your favorite idea above and ill give more detailed information about the one that wins. But heres breif descriptions for each:

haha nice ideas. Although i think that red vs blue isn't the best idea because what is really the point? We already have occupations and the beginner danas. And the different game modes are a good idea for like GUILD WAR!!!! But i bet it must be hard to code. :p
    Instead of the blue dana, Honeset can change it to Genesis dana. And wait until everybody changes to a side.(:
    But yeah I don't see the point of Red&Blue. o-o;
    RoflMyWaffle
    RoflMyWaffle
    Snail
    Snail

Post by RoflMyWaffle Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:55 am

Its just a little thing that we could mabye mess with mabye. Its like a team sort of deal, didn't realy know how to explain it, but whatever Razz.
    Corruption
    Corruption
    Active User
    Active User

Post by Corruption Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:38 am

I like the PQ idea, I have no idea how the GM's could make players enter with limited AP. It would be a unique thing but hard to do. But GJ on the suggestions.
    [GM] Honest
    [GM] Honest
    Admin
    Admin

Post by [GM] Honest Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:49 pm

These suggestions sound pretty hard :0
    Corruption
    Corruption
    Active User
    Active User

Post by Corruption Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:59 pm

Yea I can't imagine the coding have to be done for these
    Michelle
    Michelle
    Active User
    Active User

Post by Michelle Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:38 am

but the coding is possible.
    i've seen some things impossible to code.
    the theme week. can be done by certain GM. no need to code Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:21 am