v75 Megastory- Play Unlimited

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR FORUMS. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SERVER!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF V75 MEGASTORY.

+11
RottenMochi
Lethelia
kellyquek
Scott
Michelle
inugokashy
Shodru
christopher
Lazy
Jabba
[GM] Honest
15 posters

YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS SERVER

christopher
    christopher

YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS SERVER - Page 2 Empty Re: YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS SERVER

Post by christopher Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:44 pm

all the donator GM's are my friends and i really like them alot... but i agree i think a GM should be picked not because of there money but because they have a true passion for the game and im not saying that the Donators we have now don't care and just wanted to be Gm for the hell of it im just saying we should stop donator GM's before someone who doesn't care about the server becomes a GM =]

Once again no offense to any donor GM's i love u all<33
    RottenMochi
    RottenMochi

Post by RottenMochi Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:14 pm

1.Great Community
    2.Good Amounts of Events per day now cuz of SCOTT <3 (no homo)
    3.Nice Rates
    4.donor gm is cool but just stop having anymore Donor gm for no until the other donor gm 3 months is over.
    OVERALL - THIS SERVER ROCKS ! MOCHI LOVE IT!
    Michelle
    Michelle
    Active User
    Active User

Post by Michelle Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:21 am

christopher wrote:all the donator GM's are my friends and i really like them alot... but i agree i think a GM should be picked not because of there money but because they have a true passion for the game and im not saying that the Donators we have now don't care and just wanted to be Gm for the hell of it im just saying we should stop donator GM's before someone who doesn't care about the server becomes a GM =]

Once again no offense to any donor GM's i love u all<33

i meant future donor GMs, if any.
    but if they did smth good to the server, other than just donating, why not?
    they deserve all the respect!
    i'm not against donor GMs, just that many of us see them as 'cheating' like what Scott mentioned. because it's just unfair. unless they prove us wrong other than just donating.
    i don't even know what i'm talking about now cos i'm stupid -.- clever people will understand.
    kevindin
    Snail
    Snail

Post by kevindin Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:45 pm

wheres the downlaoding page O.o
    kevindin
    Snail
    Snail

Post by kevindin Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:50 pm

Lame 1200X exp? and only 5 rebirths come on people i could get 300 in like afew days
    Lethelia
    Lethelia
    Snail
    Snail

Post by Lethelia Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:32 pm

kevindin wrote:Lame 1200X exp? and only 5 rebirths come on people i could get 300 in like afew days
    What do you mean by "only 5 rebirths"?

Anyways, I think the server is fine. Just some lag issues when everyone is in the same channel. There's always better servers, but at least this one works with no strings attached. There's not much events to go by. I suggest making a section on the forum for (GM) event ideas.
    Lunar
    Lunar
    Snail
    Snail

Post by Lunar Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:21 pm

ok for one as a GM on Megastory i think that what lazy said was right. People who donate to becmoe gm are pointless. they dont have a Gm app or anything good. they only paid to become gm because they cant on any other server and that they gave nick 25$ Just to become gm. People should just become Gm because they got voted by other gms or becuase they were good to All the other players and that they shouldnt just be gm because if you give like 25$ its like someone bribing nick to become gm (Not litterally)
    Lunar
    Lunar
    Snail
    Snail

Post by Lunar Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:23 pm

And i agree with everyone else Less donor gms or Make the doner gm Price higher becuase theres 2 many and some of them have NO clue what there doing and that some of them just give Overpowered items to other players because they asked Nicely
    Zangetsu
    Zangetsu
    Friendly User
    Friendly User

Post by Zangetsu Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:27 pm

everyone is talking a lot of crap about GM jobs. too many...not enough...donating to be one is pointless.
    #1 EVERY DONATOR GM IS HELPING TO PAY FOR THE SERVER WITH THEIR DONATION, AS WELL AS BANNING HACKERS AND STUFF.
    #2 IF YOU DONT THINK A GM IS DOING THERE JOB ITS BECAUSE NO ONE IS REPORTING TO THE GM THAT "this person" OR "that person" IS A HACKER.
    #3 why complain about anything? this server was good until bad things happened in nick's house =\ so now we just have to wait til it comes back on.

btw we DO NEED unlimited buffs. =\
    inugokashy
    inugokashy
    Friendly User
    Friendly User

Post by inugokashy Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:59 pm

thx mang f3
    Michelle
    Michelle
    Active User
    Active User

Post by Michelle Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:06 pm

we had unlimited buffs once. it made the whole server lag because of the fogs and all.
    mahbuckkit
    mahbuckkit
    Active User
    Active User

Post by mahbuckkit Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:20 am

we've been having this unlimited buffs conversation in too many threads.. cant you just give up. unlimiteds arent coming back
    Zangetsu
    Zangetsu
    Friendly User
    Friendly User

Post by Zangetsu Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:10 am

thats because nick doesnt know how to set it so that we have specific skills unlimited. HE SHOULD THOUGH.
    Shodru
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Shodru Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:54 pm

Zang, Please get on msn, we needa Talk. Very Happy

Not angry just to talk again. Long time no talk lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:45 am